The All-Encompassing Footy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's talk Footy, Dreamteam, Supercoach, and Ultimate Footy in here, keep the What's On Your Mind thread to random drivel. Mobbs sanctioned this thread.

As a lifelong James Hird hater (only because of his devilish good looks, his ability to take down Collingwood on every occasion and his ability to never do anything wrong), I was so glad to see the anger on his face at the press conference this afternoon. Schadenfreude.

DT/SC/UF banter and tips on team structure should be posted in here. Go nuts with screenshots.

I missed the Goody Two-Shoes having a hissy fit. .. I'll have to keep an eye out. .. and yay for common sense, I didn't want to have to subscribe to the random drivel to talk Footy with the SFA crew. ..

Edit: Would laugh if it was anything to do with S.W.A.T.S (Sports With Alternatives to Steroids) which is rearing its ugly head in the NFL again. ..

afldreamteam.jpg

May yet make another couple of changed eg:- Mitchell from port to start with.

May yet make another couple of changed eg:- Mitchell from port to start with.
Confident in Daniher starting?

I'd definitely switch Mitchell out as I believe he's set to play defensive forward. Other than that, looking good. :thumbsu:

Hird has said 10-15 games this season for him. So yes it's either Daniher of Mcaffer to start.
Jeez, must be tearing up the pre-season. I have doubts about his scoring ability this year, but we'll definitely see come the regular season.

Also, I've just noticed both Vlastuin and Colquhoun - Vlastuin is likely to wear the sub vest in a lot of his games, while Colq may struggle to get one early. Worth getting on one or the other as a bench option (probably Vlastuin if you're after quick cash) but taking both might be a bit of a risk.

Jeez, must be tearing up the pre-season. I have doubts about his scoring ability this year, but we'll definitely see come the regular season.

Also, I've just noticed both Vlastuin and Colquhoun - Vlastuin is likely to wear the sub vest in a lot of his games, while Colq may struggle to get one early. Worth getting on one or the other as a bench option (probably Vlastuin if you're after quick cash) but taking both might be a bit of a risk.

It's ok, I'm starting Docherty anyway ;)

Brett Goodes or Troy Menzel to replace K Mitchell? Thoughts anyone?
Goodes probably shouldn't touch your midfield to be honest. :p Good option in defense, probably better available in the midfield. Personally I'd elevate O'Meara or Crouch instead of Mitchell, then bring in Viney as a bench option.

It's ok, I'm starting Docherty anyway ;)
Yeah, but with Thurlow only an outside chance to start r1, Colq unlikely and Vlastuin potentially wearing a vest, that hurts your points as you'd need to start one of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back