Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure rucci could do anything about it?

The little sniper certainly could start the process of fixing it - every time he discusses someone's negative puff piece on air he highlights the undisclosed conflict of interest of the author.

Eventually, things change. Even in Adelaide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no doubt that all this crap over the last few days will galvanise our group for Sunday. I REALLY hope Kenny's pre match speech gets recorded, so we can hear it, because it'll be one of the best ever. Those Tigers won't know what hit them!!!!!!

The little sniper certainly could start the process of fixing it - every time he discusses someone's negative puff piece on air he highlights the undisclosed conflict of interest of the author.

Eventually, things change. Even in Adelaide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would also like to see these interests declared in the Advertiser. Perhaps it is only a requirement to declare a potential bias if you have a paid interest? I suspect the ambassador roles are unpaid but im sure come with plenty of perks. "You look like you could use a new set of golf clubs there Stupid"

The shock and awe tactics and hysteria whipped up from the moment yesterday's show started can leave nobody in any doubt the entire program was a complete stitch up.
Scott Hodges "ringing in",hysterical first time callers in tears, callers and emails being screened, no representative from the club being called to offer some balance....I've rarely heard anything quite like it. Straight from the FOX News handbook.

And how brave of Rowe to launch into some Kochie bashing while he's out of the country.

Last edited:
The shock and awe tactics and hysteria whipped up from the moment yesterday's show started can leave nobody in any doubt the entire program was a complete stitch up.
Scott Hodges "ringing in",hysterical first time callers in tears, callers and emails being screened, no representative from the club being called to offer some balance....I've rarely heard anything quite like it. Straight from the FOX News handbook.

As I mentioned in the guernsey thread I would go further back in history.

At the risk of invoking Godwin's Law, Hitler said If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

They will tell you they are only following the direction set by the listeners but conveniently have all of their ducks in a row with Eddie, Hodges and hysterical "members" lined up ready to go and screen almost everything that doesn't support their agenda. "I'm only trying to help them Bone. Kochie got this badly wrong". It was one of the most blatant attempts at destablising our club that I have seen and doing so in a finals week makes it far worse. Our rise and rise have these clowns reaching new lows.

As I mentioned in the guernsey thread I would go further back in history.

At the risk of invoking Godwin's Law, Hitler said If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

Rowe has always worked on this principle. I've said it many times, he's not smart in an intellect sense, but he's very savvy in how to work and shape public opinion. He's always done it.

How many crows supporters do you hear these days referring to the Tipoett saga as a "clerical error"? It's such a heavily, almost overused term now.

Yesterday he kept pushing as fact that "20,000 Power members follow other SANFL clubs". Watch that start to gain a life of its own now. Never mind that extensive club research tells them 93% of our members and supporters are aligned to the Magpies. And what about all those kids who couldn't give two shits about the SANFL!

Rowe has always worked on this principle. I've said it many times, he's not smart in an intellect sense, but he's very savvy in how to work and shape public opinion. He's always done it.

How many crows supporters do you hear these days referring to the Tipoett saga as a "clerical error"? It's such a heavily, almost overused term now.

Yesterday he kept pushing as fact that "20,000 Power members follow other SANFL clubs". Watch that start to gain a life of its own now. Never mind that extensive club research tells them 93% of our members and supporters are aligned to the Magpies. And what about all those kids who couldn't give two shits about the SANFL!

One day he will convince them Trigg is a saint.

If that 20k was true, what does that say about the Crows?

It's a default belief system in this town. The Crows are the light, the truth, the innocent. Port are the darkness, the serpent with the apple.

The story about Han Bock breaks: "he only broke her handbag, were you there? Let him play!"

The story about Ham Johncock breaks: "Pickett was driving the car!"

Tippettgate breaks: "Clerical error. We didn't actually breach the cap. Hang Emma Quayle! But Port draft tampered back in 1995!"

Guernseygate breaks: "It wasn't Nigel Smart's unilateral arrogance or Leigh Whicker's stupidity for greenlighting it in the first place, nor will we heed the army of ex-Origin greats who were disgusted by the very thought of the Crows wearing it - it was Port's fault! Sooks.jpg"

The general public aren't indulging in a biased or propagandist bent, they genuinely believe theirs is the right and just way to the point of fervent fundamentalism. We're all feral and our club should've been wound up, after all.

can someone summarize what is happening/not happening on AA for those of us lucky enough to not have to hear it?

To all the Port supporters that rang 5AA complaining about wearing the PB, answer me this.

Do you sing along to NTUA?

If you do, you obliviously have no idea what the song signifies for the club.

If you have these complaints and are also a supporter of another SANFL club, I would rather you just F*** right off because you are obviously tainted from the lies perpetrated by haters of our wonderful club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My god. I knew that Rowie and Bone were bias but I never thought they’d stoop so low as to stage a fake PAFC supporter revolt about wearing the PBs.

this disappointing and desperate act has really emphasised just how much it will pain these Crow (and SANFL) flogs to watch the PAFC this Sunday… in an AFL final... at Adelaide Oval….. wearing our PBs…. with 50,000 fans singing NTUA. This would sicken them and people like Graham Cornes to the core. In fact I hope Graham projectile vomits out of his old nut sack of a face.

Just in case I wasn’t happy enough about wearing the PBs… I’m now thoroughly ecstatic.

Also, we can bank on the fact that this will be the first and the last time we wear the PBs in a final. So let's grab it by the balls and run with it!!

I hope the club do another version of the NTUA video showing the players in PB's (I know only the Carlton game) and other players through the years. PB only.

In fact I hope Graham projectile vomits out of his old nut sack of a face.

Just in case I wasn’t happy enough about wearing the PBs… I’m now thoroughly ecstatic.

Also, we can bank on the fact that this will be the first and the last time we wear the PBs in a final. So let's grab it by the balls and run with it!!
Glad you registered just to say this!! :)

I would also like to see these interests declared in the Advertiser. Perhaps it is only a requirement to declare a potential bias if you have a paid interest? I suspect the ambassador roles are unpaid but im sure come with plenty of perks. "You look like you could use a new set of golf clubs there Stupid"

If he treats them the same way as his tennis racquets he certainly would...

In all honesty, the negativity around us wearing the PBs feels manufactured and a poor attempt at trying to tear us apart.

Any supposed Port supporter that is against the PBs obviously does not understand the real meaning behind the NTUA anthem. We are who we are.

Don't listen to 5aa and would prefer my club to not grace that station. therefore haven't heard how they treat KT but they treated BD appallingly. KT should not tolerate this. I'm surprised he does and extremely annoyed that he does. Our club needs to exert its power and put these non-entities in their rightful place live on radio. Supporters need to stop listening and we need to become the biggest supporter base in SA.

You know I always say to myself I won't ever listen to those two clowns again, and then Monday afternoon comes around and i just want to hear whats going in the world of footy so I tune in and then say to myself I won't ever listen to those two clowns again .....and so on.

They should at least be trasparent though and call it the 5aa crows show.

Dat one club will alienate Pawa supporters it will.

I tell ya it will send dem broke within a year it will.

* em.

My god. I knew that Rowie and Bone were bias but I never thought they’d stoop so low as to stage a fake PAFC supporter revolt about wearing the PBs.

this disappointing and desperate act has really emphasised just how much it will pain these Crow (and SANFL) flogs to watch the PAFC this Sunday… in an AFL final... at Adelaide Oval….. wearing our PBs…. with 50,000 fans singing NTUA. This would sicken them and people like Graham Cornes to the core. In fact I hope Graham projectile vomits out of his old nut sack of a face.

As tough as it appears, I'd love to see us defy the odds and go all the way this year. Kenny said this week that somebody will win the flag from fifth one day: I'd love it to be this year, to stick it up every Port hater in this state!!!!!

Dirty little slimeball is Rowe. Typical of him to try and derail our week, just like when the 5aa w***ers tried to derail our showdown with all of the talk about feral behaviour etc. Rowe cannot stomach the fact that we won the first and last showdowns at AAMI, won the first showdown at AO and will host the first final as well. All whilst his beloved cows have missued the finals 2 years in a Rowe. HAHAHAHAHA suck a big one you dickhead.

Rowe is a crows ambassador who takes his duties very seriously. In fact every major public critic of this seems to be a crows ambassador. I maintain that had the crows "Jumpergate" not have happened the reaction to this wouldn't have been nearly as hysterical. Where was this outrage in Round 23 last year?

Onya Nige.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back