2014 Trade/FA Discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it's hard to see a smile in that pic. Then again, our players don't smile either.

However ... he is now in fact in Brisbane.

Youtube-Charlie-Fact.gif
Dwayne.jpg

Hmm the child's shirt is predominantly red and green. The only other team in the AFL with green previously on their guernsey is Freo.

Signed at the dockers already. done deal.
On the other hand, he's wearing a Chicago Blackhawks cap and if you carefully rearrange the letters you get Brisbane Lions*
Obviously coming to Brisbane.

* actual letter rearrangement may not be accurate

looks stoked to be in Brisbane.

Was seen smiling and laughing with Jake Carlisle at a local Essendon cafe earlier in the week.
Most likely talking about buying houses next to each other with adjoining sheds in Brisbane

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to drop my truth bomb on y'all and bail - busy day. In all seriousness, who
Knows if my mans info is any good, but he would be IMO, in the 10 most qualified people in the industry, particularly given some of the people he works with, he said a lot gets said off air. Who knows though, I was like a kid in a candy store, I really wanted a scoop on beams, if there was any, but he only had the news on Ryder.

Sorry to drop my truth bomb on y'all and bail - busy day. In all seriousness, who
Knows if my mans info is any good, but he would be IMO, in the 10 most qualified people in the industry, particularly given some of the people he works with, he said a lot gets said off air. Who knows though, I was like a kid in a candy store, I really wanted a scoop on beams, if there was any, but he only had the news on Ryder.
Egh?

Not sure about that. They have Mumford, Giles and could draft Wright. They will only trade for Leuy, that's if they get him cheap, hence why they have a slight interest in Ryder.

Plus Downie, Phillips and Lobb who can all ruck and of course Boyd and Patton who can spend some time in the ruck.

Really not happy with chucking Leuy under the bus for Ryder.

That is assuming we are "chucking him under the bus".

I have to wonder if Leuey would be amenable to a fresh start somewhere else and may have even flagged as such to his manager. He is having a hell of a time getting his career going here.

Don't forget that he is also managed by Connors. He would be in the loop on this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back