Overrated things in life

Remove this Banner Ad

Should I listen to Triple J instead because it's not so mainstream and like the songs on that station until they start playing the same songs on Nova, then hate them because the songs have reached "mainstream" stations.

It's the biggest wank ever.
You should give this a listen.
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/a...ful-dead-wake-up-to-find-out-3-29-90-20140909
In the spring of 1990, the Dead's last consistent season of transcendence onstage, there was no bolder display of their improvising empathy than this show at Long Island's Nassau Coliseum – also in a new, lavish box set, Spring 1990 (The Other One). An invitation to saxophonist Branford Marsalis to come jam resulted in legend, as Marsalis spent the whole second set in high, jazzy challenge and exchange with the band, especially guitarist Jerry Garcia, across the surge, space and R&B of "Estimated Prophet," "Dark Star" and "Turn on Your Lovelight." In a history of hot nights, this was especially sweet fire.

g1338483213985770110.jpg

Should I listen to Triple J instead because it's not so mainstream and like the songs on that station until they start playing the same songs on Nova, then hate them because the songs have reached "mainstream" stations.

It's the biggest wank ever.
You could. Or you could do what I do. Listen to music all day every day but never listen to the radio at all.

Sweet Chilli Sauce/Flavouring; Bloody Vile

Tomato Sauce on Chips; Always hated when you were sharing with peole and some drop kick would pour sauce all over them.

Sweet Chilli Sauce/Flavouring; Bloody Vile

Tomato Sauce on Chips; Always hated when you were sharing with people and some drop kick would pour sauce all over them.

Gravy likewise.

Talk back radio, they think they're funny but they ******* suck
Yeah theres a few regulars on SEN that for some reason the hosts think are hilarious. Like I understand letting Mario and Snapper on cause they get other people to call in. But that "hilarious" guy thats always saying "you know what im saying" "mate, you know what I mean?" * off.

Yeah theres a few regulars on SEN that for some reason the hosts think are hilarious. Like I understand letting Mario and Snapper on cause they get other people to call in. But that "hilarious" guy thats always saying "you know what im saying" "mate, you know what I mean?" **** off.

There was a shiela who rang up yesterday and she said that St Kilda would win a flag before Freo and that St K's list was better than the Dockers! Radar was kind to her but really she should get paid out for that, if someone says ridiculous s**t they need to be told.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a shiela who rang up yesterday and she said that St Kilda would win a flag before Freo and that St K's list was better than the Dockers! Radar was kind to her but really she should get paid out for that, if someone says ridiculous s**t they need to be told.
Heard that lol. Had a good laugh

Yeah theres a few regulars on SEN that for some reason the hosts think are hilarious. Like I understand letting Mario and Snapper on cause they get other people to call in. But that "hilarious" guy thats always saying "you know what im saying" "mate, you know what I mean?" **** off.

with the advent and rise of social media, becoming an instant celebrity is easier. however, with that comes competition, and the chances of receiving 15 mins of fame is tougher. talk back radio, SEN included, provides the avenue to instant self gratification and fame.

Caroline Wilson has made a career writing about football with a seemingly similar understanding of things.

Pigs telling you the road rules.

i'm ridin to the pub to get some piss bout an hour or so ago when i pass a side street and the car 15 meters down puts its high beam on. Thats against the law. Wodent ard to work out it was pigs. He pulls behind me and turns his lights on and I stop. Along side he pulls up and says i must keep both hands on the handle bars. i argued, i wasn't sure if i did. fing is i do alot. He sought a said i saw you and then changed his mind and said you must ave one before driving off.

kinda in character for a hypocritical hoon like himself with so much arrogance to the road rules to change his mind on what he saw, so quickly.
he couldna been sure, but when he pulled along side of me and stopped, he was required to put his hazard lights on, as the road rules state. he didn't. hypocrite. yet pulling along side, at night, wif his siren lights hurt my eyes. i should sue the pig?

I could appreciate the warning, even though i wasn't sure he he was certain. But when he pulled up at a t junction a few meters ahead he was suppose to give way, he just sat there holding me up, then he decided to indicate and drive away.

he broke more road rules than I did. Mine was victimless crime. what i did, what i was entitled to do as cyclist and pull along side of him as he sat there without an indicator? he decided to eventually turn left. That was not a victim less crime. that was deadset freaking dangerous for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back