Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

haha sorry, dayton asked me for updates, been watching and posting, didnt check to see if anyone else didnt want to be spoiled, ill stop now, the good bits are out of the way.
All good man, I took my own advice, stoped reading and went and watched the show myself. Dont stop not everyone gets to see it that wants to, maybe BACCS enjoyed it he said he doesnt have a TV atm

****! Just missed Paddy.

Can someone give me some dot points??

Players didn't have anything to do with it
Had a review like they do every year
Was shocked but it's a performance based industry
Lost 7 games by under 2 goals..
Not happy with the last two years
The players will stay united
Doesn't know why they keep talking about his contract and not Sloanes and Texs. All have 12 months left.
Loves the city and club

Was scary

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lyon: did you meet with Clarko?

Danger: yes but we discussed international rules (........and strategy on how to make Tex/Jez Cameron work, house prices around Henley, and some ideas I have as skipper of the club. Oh and we also chatted about getting some new club ties in. Clarko said he wouldn't be caught dead in the 2014 model.)

Why would Patty meet with Clarkson in the same week of a prelim final to discuss international rules?
Patty even had a cheeky grin right when Gary asked him about it, I was surprised when Gary brought up his contract instead of Clarkson being a possible coach.

I doubt those two met to discuss International rules. Coach IMO

OMG, you would rather have Woosha than an untried coach?

Woosha who was schooled under Malthouse and runs the Malthouse play book? Why not get the genuine article? Malthouse is on shaky ground at Carlton who are going nowhere.

Both are premiership coaches, but so is Sheeds, maybe we can get him? Are you one of the crowd who wanted Terry Wallace?

The game has moved on. You are, of course, entitled to your opinion, but if you think that Woosha is the best option it isn't an opinion I respect.

I'm sure you'll get enough flames without me adding to it.

But I'm interested to know on what basis you assume the game has moved on, past woosha? Is there any real evidence other than 3rd hand, tenuous rationalisations.

He's 45 years old and only 1 season out of the game. He's also a 2 time AFLCA coach of the year; 2006 and as recently as 2011

I don't if he's interested or if he's the right guy but its crazy talk to suggest he's past it

Guy Mckenna still coaching, club announced an extensive review, barrett expecting mckenna to not coach. geelong favorite to get frawley. patty rider told james hird directly he wont stay at essendon. dees were very nervous about goodwin 24 hours ago, crows were pretty confident he would be in the mix.

Guy Mckenna still coaching, club announced an extensive review, barrett expecting mckenna to not coach. geelong favorite to get frawley. patty rider told james hird directly he wont stay at essendon. dees were very nervous about goodwin 24 hours ago, crows were pretty confident he would be in the mix.
Barrett say anything about the sacking apart from the goody bit?

Why would Patty meet with Clarkson in the same week of a prelim final to discuss international rules?
Patty even had a cheeky grin right when Gary asked him about it, I was surprised when Gary brought up his contract instead of Clarkson being a possible coach.

surely you wouldnt send danger to interview for a coach, it would be the admin. if Danger wasnt telling the truth id assume it was the other way around, talking to Clarko about moving to the hawks

WE HAVE CLARKO!!!

YES!!!

#Clarkoscrows'15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back