Fantasy Cutthroat 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Antonio Gates off waivers, I know he's questionable but who cares. Let's see if I can get a TE to do some damage.

You and me both. Hopefully win this week and go 3-0 into my 'bye'.
Hoping 2-1. Woodson just gifted me Lynch, so it forced y hand with demaryius and Harvin as well as von and two other Idp having the week off

Hoping 2-1. Woodson just gifted me Lynch, so it forced y hand with demaryius and Harvin as well as von and two other Idp having the week off

Similar boat - Harvin, Lynch, Chancellor and Dansby.

Also on track for a second 150+...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am just sitting back waiting to see when larkis drops Quinn who he traded up to take in 1st Rd coming off 1 good season as a DL. OL's are awake to him now and there is no more flying under the radar like last season. Teams are playing better blockers in front of him and he is stinking it up much like i thought he would Pre-Season while teams actually look to block him this season and shut him down.

JJ Watt ( who is un-blockable virtually ) he aint!!!!

Then again i hope he keeps him all season as the pride factor in dropping him would be HUGE!!!! :D

How many other teams are 3-0?

Puts hands up slowly.....

Down by 2 pts currently with B Marshall and J Allen to play before ( TFL ) adjustments which are about level both ways, Larkis is done with no one left.

Also on the verge of sending larkis 0-3 in the division to open the year! Ha!

Puts hands up slowly.....

Down by 2 pts currently with B Marshall and J Allen to play before ( TFL ) adjustments which are about level both ways, Larkis is done with no one left.

Also on the verge of sending larkis 0-3 in the division to open the year! Ha!
Beating Larkis is like that special Olympics medal though....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back