EPL Matchday 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Arsenal win
Liverpool lose
Tottenham lose
Manchester United lose

Now just need Mou's ego to finally consume himself and everything within 5km of him to wrap up a perfect weekend.

Hahaha told my mates this would happen, that Leicester would push and maybe beat Man U. 'No, No,' they said, 'Falcao and Di Maria will kill them' they said.

******* lol. Didn't think it would be such a big loss.

Di Maria went off and Man Utd were toothless

They can't be too downcast, they did look very good for a period. They'll improve from here. The insane thing was how far the whole midfield bombed forward though, Blind was closer to the Leicester box and he's suppose to be holding things

Our defence is the worst in the league, far worse than liverpools I tell ya. Our attacking play is top class but you can't get excited when the defence is just putrid.

Redcafe matchday thread should be a classic :D

"
Thisistheone Full Member
In complete control until the ref fecked it up. One of the worst performances from a ref I've ever seen. He should be banned from reffing us again. cnut."

LOL

ByEDuUrCQAErHLu.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no, 5 goals to 3 did

I don't want to take anything away from Leicester as they were incredible, but had Clattenburg called the foul on Rafael this definitely would have been a different result IMO, that being said Rafael lost this game for United in what was truly an act of utter stupidity.

I know this is going to be good for the opposition fans to laugh at United and talk about how the rabble continues but in all reality United were controlling that game and were looking devastating on the attack, if Rafael didn't give the penalty away it looked like we were going to run away with it. The penalty completely changed the momentum of the game and fired Leicester up big time. As soon as it was given away I knew our momentum was f*cked and we'd be holding on from then on in, I didn't think we'd completely unravel like that but that's a credit to Leicester they showed great spirit whereas we were dead from the moment the penalty was awarded.

I'm not trying to take excuses because Leicester were brilliant and we were calamitous, but all the talk about QPR being a false dawn that the commentary were on about is utter nonsense IMO, they were absolutely frothing over our football before the penalty and for good reason, I hope Rafael cops the hair dryer and then some because he just threw away three points and f*cked the whole game plan IMO.

Our defence is the worst in the league, far worse than liverpools I tell ya. Our attacking play is top class but you can't get excited when the defence is just putrid.

It's a balance issue I guess, if Blind is gonna go that far forward then of course you're gonna be ****ed on the counter, he isn't that quick to recover

Plus having Rafael bombing on to that extent doesn't help either, it's very Dutch gay abandon football

The only s**t that is being spoken, is what is coming from you and the other little fella about how you weren't getting carried away against the mighty QPR.

Everyone knows it's true. It's okay to admit you were overawed with a rare win.
You are on repeat mate, give it a rest, we get what you are trying to say. It is boring now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back