Primetime Priceys shelter for degnerate punters (the betting thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blownlow is going to **** me in full rage mode now, might take it out on Pricey's mum...

Primetime Pricey give me some MLB tips for tomorrow you campaigner, every game :mad:
fk ur every game

1) PITT/TOR/BAL/KC/ARIZ
2)PITT/KC/HOU/ARIZ/No runs 1st in DET

If i had to go every game i would say DET/BAL/KC/TOR/PITT/STL/HOU/ARIZ/OAK/LAD/COL

fk ur every game

1) PITT/TOR/BAL/KC/ARIZ
2)PITT/KC/HOU/ARIZ/No runs 1st in DET

If i had to go every game i would say DET/BAL/KC/TOR/PITT/STL/HOU/ARIZ/OAK/LAD/COL

god I'm still angry from last night, these baseball tips better come in or I'm not going to be happy

god I'm still angry from last night, these baseball tips better come in or I'm not going to be happy
Mate I got killed on punt. Last leg Sharapova 2-0 to collect and wins 2-1 after losing 1st set. So * off u campaigner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WAT......

You STFU campaigner :D

slow plodder that is a s**t kick, this is another embarrassing moment like when Cooney won it a few years back
Clueless. Deserving winner. Maybe if Faglett didnt have piss weak soldiers we woukdnt be having this discussion

Clueless. Deserving winner. Maybe if Faglett didnt have piss weak soldiers we woukdnt be having this discussion

Clueless - hmmmm Alicia Silverstone boy she was smoking hot back then

Ablett is a once in a generation player and clearly the best player in the comp would of romped it in if he didn't miss 7 games.
WC didn't even make the finals, best player in the comp my ass, WC players too busy taking amphetamines to care about footy .. The only bottom 8 team that ever deserves a brownlow is the Ablett Suns theyd be ******* rubbish without him.

Maybe if Ablett didn't have to play with weak girly squibs he wouldn't have to go get the ball himself all the time

Oh a BTW EAD campaigner :D

Priddis is a gun. Happy he won.
Sharapova killing my multi

LOL WAT!?
The guy cant kick.
The game is football.

Disposal efficiency is rubbish until they include the ones where you miss your target by so far that it actually gets to another player/contest.

Oh look my guys 20m by himself....oh i lobbed it on his head and it got spoiled, well thats an effective disposal!

LOL WAT!?
The guy cant kick.
The game is football.

Disposal efficiency is rubbish until they include the ones where you miss your target by so far that it actually gets to another player/contest.

Oh look my guys 20m by himself....oh i lobbed it on his head and it got spoiled, well thats an effective disposal!

you just summed up richmond tigers fc

clearly u dont understand the rules of the Brownlow. Its for the best and fairest for the season, not the best player in the league overall.
Priddis is a gun. Thats like saying Swan didnt deserve a Brownlow cause he cant kick

Yup :)

Gee what a surprise, Dangerfield out polled Gray.... bahahahahaha

Thomspon out polled Sloane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back