The Week 7 NBA Thread - where Coby White may soon go past Devin Booker

How much attention will you pay to the In-Season Tournament?

• I'll pay more attention than Josh Giddey does to high school girls

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Like Zion Williamson and his diet, I'll start paying more attention from now on

• Like a mediocre TV show or the Atlanta Hawks, I might watch some of it just because it's on

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I kinda forgot it was a thing to be honest, sort of like Ben Simmons' basketball career

• A bit like the Hornets or Pistons, I don't hate it/them, I just don't care to watch

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I'll pay less attention than Jordan Poole does to coaching instructions during timeouts

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it's pop...

Arguably the goat head coach the man deserves anything that franchise has to offer, there are not many consistently kept a team in the title contending for 20 years.

If you went through 20 year dynasty with Kerr I'm sure you'd leave well enough alone.

Pop leaves when Pop says it's time he's earnt that.

Many Warrior fans already want to get rid of Kerr less than 18 months after winning a chip.

Curious, how did you go from a hornets fan to a pelicans fan?
The actual Charlotte Hornets franchise was established in 1988 as an expansion team owned by George Shinn. In 2002, Shinn moved the franchise to New Orleans and became the New Orleans Hornets. They continued to play as the Hornets until 2013, when they changed their name to the New Orleans Pelicans.

The actual Charlotte Hornets franchise was established in 1988 as an expansion team owned by George Shinn. In 2002, Shinn moved the franchise to New Orleans and became the New Orleans Hornets. They continued to play as the Hornets until 2013, when they changed their name to the New Orleans Pelicans.
Fair enough.

Many Warrior fans already want to get rid of Kerr less than 18 months after winning a chip.
I think it has to do with the players being on the decline rather than Kerr losing the ability to coach a team.

With the Warriors current form.

While I realise that the Spurs roster sucks, when will anyone talk about Pop leading teams to 20-75 in his last 95 games?

And that followed 3 years of sub 35 win seasons.

Anyone else would be out.
Because they are still considered to be a team thats in tanking mode. They obviously need a PG badly and a a 3 point shooting PF (think Wemby heads to C).

If Jeremy Sochan is your PG then you are going to be s**t basically

Is it just me or is there WAY TOO MUCH Jazz or Clippers games on ESPN AU/Kayo etc this season.

Compare that to only being one Pacers game scheduled all season I believe.

What's worse is the National Broadcast schedule for games on ESPN/Kayo are locked in before the start of the season and not able to be changed.

I have League Pass, but I hate this locked in scheduled that cannot be changed throughout the season

Please just try and look like you are guarding the perimeter. Thibs' defensive schemes are so focused on the paint we just give up 3 after 3 after 3. Combine that with everyone seemingly unable to miss against us and its a bad watch

Damn Brunson rolled his ankle with 30 seconds left and the game effectively over.
Hope he is okay but it didn't look good.
Thibs is going to cop it sweet from the Knicks fans
Thibs' defensive schemes lost us this game - how a coach can see so many open 3s and not change anything is beyond me. Losing Mitch and Brunson from this game makes it even worse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thibs' defensive schemes lost us this game - how a coach can see so many open 3s and not change anything is beyond me. Losing Mitch and Brunson from this game makes it even worse

Mitch Robinson's injury was an unfortunate accident but Brunson was almost unforgivable man management from Thibs.

You weren't going to win the game down by 13 with 30 odd seconds left..

Now he will be out for a while and the Knicks have a horror road trip coming up.

I guess the one silver lining is this will probably lead to Thibs inevitably getting fired.

Mitch Robinson's injury was an unfortunate accident but Brunson was almost unforgivable man management from Thibs.

You weren't going to win the game down by 13 with 30 odd seconds left..

Now he will be out for a while and the Knicks have a horror road trip coming up.

I guess the one silver lining is this will probably lead to Thibs inevitably getting fired.
Yeh I agree he shouldn't have been playing but that's Thibs. I still don't know what happened to Mitch just gotta hope they are both somehow alright.

Looks like the Rockets are about their road duck !

Lol Denver

Still don't trust us to hang on but be funny to finally win one on the road against a team that hasn't lost at home..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back