The Week 7 NBA Thread - where Coby White may soon go past Devin Booker

How much attention will you pay to the In-Season Tournament?

• I'll pay more attention than Josh Giddey does to high school girls

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Like Zion Williamson and his diet, I'll start paying more attention from now on

• Like a mediocre TV show or the Atlanta Hawks, I might watch some of it just because it's on

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I kinda forgot it was a thing to be honest, sort of like Ben Simmons' basketball career

• A bit like the Hornets or Pistons, I don't hate it/them, I just don't care to watch

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I'll pay less attention than Jordan Poole does to coaching instructions during timeouts

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your point is rubbish. But yeah keep using those capital letters to go with your hyperbole.
It isn’t, you are offended and whining about a guy for doing something that is extremely common yet you don’t have the same angst over the rest. But go off

Last edited:
Being a former Hornets fan and obviously now a Pelicans fan I'd like to see us finally win something ... even make a final would be good - I don't even care if it's an in season tournament.

You don't need to back down.
He plays for a team who gets kissed on the dick on a nightly basis by the officials then call for a public inquest when LeBron doesn't get a call. Reeves is perfectly symbolic of the team he plays for and what they stand for.
Teams don’t like them calls go against them? What a shocker?

You can’t support Smart for years and cry about Reaves being a blight on the sport. It’s not hard to understand.

Smart was bad but never as bad or blatant as Reaves is imo. But then again I am biased.

Smart's probably been the most egregious flopper in the league in the last decade, which almost by default makes him the worst ever.

Not Boston's problem anymore. Jrue is a massive upgrade.

Great to see LeFlop named in this list though, which justifies apollo_creed's opinions about him and the Lakers

I think peternorth 's point was that calling for Reaves to be physically clotheslined is rather capricious given the current state of the NBA. He wasn't pretending that Reaves never flops.

It's like injury trolling. Poor form, no matter the team or the player. And I say this as someone who has made numerous detailed posts about the Lakers, the league, media influence and officiating.

no he's a grizz now, but will always be best known as a celtic flopper.

Well fair enough. Can't dispute that (no point in doing so)

I'll try keep the Lakers/officiating whining right on a minimum, at least until Christmas Day (where the Celts play the Lakers in Tinsletown)

I have prolly being too obsessed with officiating of Lakers games lately, i am honestly determined to cut back on that a lot.

Really impressed with The Brow's form lately.. If he can maintain it in the playoffs (a big if) I think the Lakers are good things to win the West, provided Lebron stays healthy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well fair enough. Can't dispute that (no point in doing so)

I'll try keep the Lakers/officiating whining right on a minimum, at least until Christmas Day (where the Celts play the Lakers in Tinsletown)

I have prolly being too obsessed with officiating of Lakers games lately, i am honestly determined to cut back on that a lot.

Really impressed with The Brow's form lately.. If he can maintain it in the playoffs (a big if) I think the Lakers are good things to win the West, provided Lebron stays healthy
Has LeBron ever missed a playoff game? I think its more if Davis can stay healthy

Great win by the Lakers. Particularly given their 40+ loss to the sixers recently. The jobs not done yet of course especially against the leagues hot Pacers team.

Definitely rooting for the Lakeshow in the IST final Petey, given all the hardships and pain you have experienced as a sports fan (Richmond Liverpool, Mel Victory) in the last 10 years as well as what you copped from a former celebrity perma bant fan from Ballart

#Justice4PeterNorth

While I realise that the Spurs roster sucks, when will anyone talk about Pop leading teams to 20-75 in his last 95 games?

And that followed 3 years of sub 35 win seasons.

Anyone else would be out.

Being a former Hornets fan and obviously now a Pelicans fan I'd like to see us finally win something ... even make a final would be good - I don't even care if it's an in season tournament.
Curious, how did you go from a hornets fan to a pelicans fan?

While I realise that the Spurs roster sucks, when will anyone talk about Pop leading teams to 20-75 in his last 95 games?

Because it's pop...

Arguably the goat head coach the man deserves anything that franchise has to offer, there are not many consistently kept a team in the title contending for 20 years.

If you went through 20 year dynasty with Kerr I'm sure you'd leave well enough alone.

Pop leaves when Pop says it's time he's earnt that.

If Pacers beat Celtics / Bucks / Lakers to win it, you gotta be impressed.

If the Pacers win, I and I think many many laker fans wouldnt begrudge them.

valid point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back