The Week 7 NBA Thread - where Coby White may soon go past Devin Booker

How much attention will you pay to the In-Season Tournament?

• I'll pay more attention than Josh Giddey does to high school girls

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Like Zion Williamson and his diet, I'll start paying more attention from now on

• Like a mediocre TV show or the Atlanta Hawks, I might watch some of it just because it's on

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I kinda forgot it was a thing to be honest, sort of like Ben Simmons' basketball career

• A bit like the Hornets or Pistons, I don't hate it/them, I just don't care to watch

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I'll pay less attention than Jordan Poole does to coaching instructions during timeouts

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nearly choked a 25 point 4th quarter lead and didn't hit a field goal for 6 minutes but our first road win is our first road win.

Funny listening to hypocritical whining about calls from the nuggets comms and players getting T'd up for complaining obvious calls. I don't mind Jokic being allowed to get away with physical play but don't then bitch about touchy fouls not being called when you've got the ball.

Tre Jones isnt that bad and when he plays PG with wemby i think it works ok. They refuse to give him much chance for whatever reason. Sure he isnt a franchise building guy but deserves more development/chance than he gets

Nearly choked a 25 point 4th quarter lead and didn't hit a field goal for 6 minutes but our first road win is our first road win.

Funny listening to hypocritical whining about calls from the nuggets comms and players getting T'd up for complaining obvious calls. I don't mind Jokic being allowed to get away with physical play but don't then bitch about touchy fouls not being called when you've got the ball.

When this gets called a jump ball I don’t think Rockets fans can complain lmfao. Don’t reckon sengun had his hand on the ball at ANY point

When this gets called a jump ball I don’t think Rockets fans can complain lmfao. Don’t reckon sengun had his hand on the ball at ANY point

Cool just like how Jokic just shoves Tate to the ground on a loose ball to get the rebound in the fourth quarter as well that didn't get called.

Swings and roundabouts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No rockets fans were complaining?

They also called Smith for being out when he was nowhere near being so, not like they weren't consistent with their bad calls.

42 FTs lol
Yeah and about 10 of them were from techs and take fouls.

Feels like the Nuggets have themselves to blame for whinging and having to foul to extend the game...

Yeah and about 10 of them were from techs and take fouls.

Feels like the Nuggets have themselves to blame for whinging and having to foul to extend the game...

Exactly, literally 14 of them in the last two mins when deliberately fouling or techs. Old mate going with the didn't watch the game and old look at the box score and complain. Basically were even until then.

Who had Dante exum as the best performing aussie this season

If you mean in that one game sure. I would hesitate to call any of our lads as performing so far this season which is a bit dissapointing. Almost everyone has regressed and lost minutes and some fallen out of rotations completely.

Exactly, literally 14 of them in the last two mins when deliberately fouling or techs. Old mate going with the didn't watch the game and old look at the box score and complain. Basically were even until then.
Which is weird because that would be very out of character for him :cool:

22 in the last qtr alone lol. 12 in the last 2 mins, not 14. And yes I did watch the game. Only half a dozen in the last 2 mins from deliberately fouling/techs, the rest were soft rubbish calls hence the tech fouls

22 in the last qtr alone lol. 12 in the last 2 mins, not 14. And yes I did watch the game. Only half a dozen in the last 2 mins from deliberately fouling/techs, the rest were soft rubbish calls hence the tech fouls
I'm surprised you aren't more concerned about the putrid no-show of a 3rd quarter to be honest. That is where the game was won & lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back