News DONE DEAL: Patrick Ryder traded to Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
what type of footpath was it? was he in a nice area? did anyone run up to him? pls ford

Concrete footpath round the side of the airport, he was trying to avoid attention. He had a t-shirt and jeans on. Looked tall.

i can understand a person with a young family wanting to be close to their immediate family.

but port adelaide must be appealing both as a place where he can find success but also a very well settled and stable group , on and off the field. that should and likely will be a big part of the pitch. i wouldnt blame ryder if he didnt choose us , as in this occasion i can see he clearly isnt using us as leverage to get a better deal but seems to be genuinely considering his options and how it will affect his career and life.

i can understand a person with a young family wanting to be close to their immediate family.

but port adelaide must be appealing both as a place where he can find success but also a very well settled and stable group , on and off the field. that should and likely will be a big part of the pitch. i wouldnt blame ryder if he didnt choose us , as in this occasion i can see he clearly isnt using us as leverage to get a better deal but seems to be genuinely considering his options and how it will affect his career and life.

He has family in Adelaide.

what type of footpath was it? was he in a nice area? did anyone run up to him? pls ford
What was he wearing.... I saw a stretched black hummer parked in the hire car park at the airport at about 9 o'clock thought it was a bit much but if he brought the family....

talking about ryder still or a description of the bigfooty posters actually stalking the arrivals at the airport like we joked about?

Who was joking?

Channel 7 went to the airport for us. Just showed footage of Ryder arriving to talk to Port.

Paddy brought the entire family.

Journo tried to interview Paddy but was ignored.

Don't tell me.......

"Will you also be meeting with crows hierarchy while you're in town?

Don't tell me.......

The poor journo failed so dismally he didn't even get sound. Abba just talked over the top of the clip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How's the picture in the article :eek:

"I must go, my Port people need me", seriously though how do you compete in the air against a guy who can jump that high?

00071574-leadimage.jpg

Channel 7 went to the airport for us. Just showed footage of Ryder arriving to talk to Port.

Paddy brought the entire family.

Journo tried to interview Paddy but was ignored.
Should get a few if the players mums including Ollie's on the job.
Making the family feel at home will be the key in this trade.

EDIT: Beaten to it by finny.

Last edited:
Don't tell me.......

Our Danger not Crows hierarchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back