James Hird facing the sack

Remove this Banner Ad

i dont think gc board saw this coming. cause bomber will pick essendon over gc.

When is Longmire being sacked for that GF performance?

Quality argument. Would read again.

54646e4d_9067a01aac0b4762281e9471c596774a.jpeg

i dont think gc board saw this coming. cause bomber will pick essendon over gc.
As I said in the other thread, this opens the door for Hird to take over at the Suns.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Hird will coach Gold Coast.

Essendon want to keep Thompson and Hird is the most successful coach available.

Watch this space.

Gold coast board will be shitting bricks tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if essendon were smart they would sack hird and not have bomber coach. Bomber was as much involved in this. he was the man who suggested dank and the weapon. Essendon need to break all ties and move on from this.
No, that would be quite dumb. Would leav us without a decent senior coach. And with two other clubs on the lookout, why would tip a dual premiership coach in bomber out?

In all seriousness, this is why it'd be a good thing for both parties. The Hirds clearly have a lot they need to say and do - that's can't be done whilst he's an AFL coach.

He'll squib it Bunk, something he never ever did as a player. I'm responsible was his original claim & footy fans generally believed him, now they don't.

This. By a mile.

The only thing that might be a concern would be his relationship with Ablett.
Simple - Gaz can follow his mate Dan Gorringe to Alberton, and then everybody is happy :)

I thought Hird would appeal and the club not.

If Hird doesn't appeal and players and the club sanctioned he'd be sacked and his career in the AFL would be finished as would his reputation. IWhat's left of it)

For Hird this is a clear cut win or lose everything.

Read today that the player group is splintering and some are looking for deals. It's going to get more messy before this issue finally is put to rest but the 'dam wall is about to burst'.

Thank god I have Arsenal and the Chargers to keep me sport engaged and off this circus. If we drop the ball on this... It is a joke.
I hope your chargers enjoyed loosinh to the cardinals :D

The coaching merry-go-round continues.
Perhaps a last minute effort to keep Bomber at the club.

Yeah thats my take on it - a last ditch effort to keep Bomber at the club given the interest from GC... And realising they won't be able to keep him in another role.

As for Hird- this is a year too late and they should never have been allowed to pay a suspended coach for a year off

Remove this Banner Ad

Back