Southern FL Div One 2015

Who will win the SFL Div 1 Flag in 2015

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you seriously think a school is going give someone a scholarship to play at their old boys footy club? You have more chance of the club paying cash openly then that happening. Also heard today that east malvern have picked up shepp swans captain plus a couple other shepp swans boys.

Mr Sauce here,

Sauce says Danny Ades (ex-Bonbeach) cousins of the great Jack (currently playing at the Dingoes) has signed a lucrative deal at the Dingoes for 2015. Gun CHF who can play midfield, some say just what the doctor ordered at the Dingoes. Rumours suggest he could be the highest paid player at the Dingoes in season 2015.

The sauce has been squeezed!!!

Haha - have you actually seen him play - Ades is just average, looks like a player, had the AFL build however ..... If he is the highest paid player at the Dingoes I would be very surprised. He will prove not to be worth it when he plays a game. Remember Josh Obree same club same look - same result !!!
Again the Dingoes need to do their homework a little better. Don't recruit on the bases of family or friendship and then pay them a stack.

Mr Sauce here,

Sauce says Danny Ades (ex-Bonbeach) cousins of the great Jack (currently playing at the Dingoes) has signed a lucrative deal at the Dingoes for 2015. Gun CHF who can play midfield, some say just what the doctor ordered at the Dingoes. Rumours suggest he could be the highest paid player at the Dingoes in season 2015.

Sounds familiar? The highest paid last year didn't give a yelp when required. Same old same old

Mr Sauce here,

The great Jack Ades?? He is very average.

No-one is talking about currency changing hands Penski

Sheesh if I was good enough I'd play for Old Haileybury or whoever if they were going to put my kid through school saving me $22K per year. Agree its all about network. But good on them.

Yes enough talk about the ammos.....

We'll never agree on this. Guys like myself, Rooster24 and others that are deeply involved in ammo footy know what actually happens at the top level with the big clubs.

Those on the outside continue to throw mud because they just don't get how an ammo footy club operates.

Let's just move on or this thread will be hijacked for far longer than it should have been.

Only reason he goes into the midfield is because he goes a chases a kick !!!

"He goes a chases a kick" hey? Which boat did you just arrive on? The Dingoes recruiters have landed at least 3 good ones so far with more to come. Happy days down at The Den.
If Ades has been playing at a strong Bonbeach, he would waltz into any of your first teams and then w***ers like you would be polishing his boots!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll never agree on this. Guys like myself, Rooster24 and others that are deeply involved in ammo footy know what actually happens at the top level with the big clubs.

Those on the outside continue to throw mud because they just don't get how an ammo footy club operates.

Let's just move on or this thread will be hijacked for far longer than it should have been.
Yes Penski you may be right with 90% or even 95% of the VAFA clubs but there are some across all divisions that offer inducements of some type, I have sighted 2 previously that are recent and a number that have been investigated but could not be proved because the inducement came from a sponsor or evn perhaps a school... Anyway agreed lets move on and talk about other things that are a whole more important.

Mahalo your are very easy to upset, how bout coming back with facts on your recruits not the usual rubbish regarding grammar errors and spelling mistakes, unlike you most of us post quickly on this site and don't spell check or in your case have your grade 6 teacher at Dingley Primary correct it for you. Time will tell re your new "gun" recruit. If I was Frost or Paterson I would be asking questions re the money you keep paying average joes from Bonbeach and Wast Brighton - good luck, just a hint when the bell sounds at 3.30 it is home time you muppet

Ammos recruitment happens like this, when you're talking about employment: Old Boys CEO's etc let the club know that they have a vacancy at work. Club approaches player and says they think they can put him in touch with an old boy who has a job.

Old Boy meets player, says if you're playing for the club, you can have the job. Nobody ever says it's a direct inducement and the club doesn't even know about the conversation between Old Boy and player, but the implication is very clear.

I know of 3 occasions where this has happened.

Regardless of these so called recruits, you would be pretty game to bet against Dingley making the final next year. I hear East Malvern are offering a lot of cash about the place. Do you think there's a correlation between Liberal Governments and East Malvern having a lot of cash? Must be good times for their donors.

Mahalo your are very easy to upset, how bout coming back with facts on your recruits not the usual rubbish regarding grammar errors and spelling mistakes, unlike you most of us post quickly on this site and don't spell check or in your case have your grade 6 teacher at Dingley Primary correct it for you. Time will tell re your new "gun" recruit. If I was Frost or Paterson I would be asking questions re the money you keep paying average joes from Bonbeach and Wast Brighton - good luck, just a hint when the bell sounds at 3.30 it is home time you muppet
Prince, I don't think anyone at Dingley has mentioned Adsey as a gun recruit. In fact it was another blogger that mentioned he even signed at Dingley. The money debate is irrelevant. Dingley broke even this year financially so they pay what they can afford. If that's 10 -20 K above other clubs it's not really Dingleys Problem. Like all clubs we have signed a couple but will most lilely lose a couple as well.

Ammos recruitment happens like this, when you're talking about employment: Old Boys CEO's etc let the club know that they have a vacancy at work. Club approaches player and says they think they can put him in touch with an old boy who has a job.

Old Boy meets player, says if you're playing for the club, you can have the job. Nobody ever says it's a direct inducement and the club doesn't even know about the conversation between Old Boy and player, but the implication is very clear.

I know of 3 occasions where this has happened.

Regardless of these so called recruits, you would be pretty game to bet against Dingley making the final next year. I hear East Malvern are offering a lot of cash about the place. Do you think there's a correlation between Liberal Governments and East Malvern having a lot of cash? Must be good times for their donors.
Spot on Saint. That is exactly how it works at Ammo clubs, they also provide contracts to sparkies, air conditioning contractors for example with contracts without going through a proper tendering process - as long as they play with the club. All inducements..

Any truth in rumour that Mitch Brown will play with a first Div SFL club? Super??

367bfdf04925024ffe4e22252b33e533a4b77ede146dbcfb985e332d0bcfd8c8.jpg

Wast?

Spot on Saint. That is exactly how it works at Ammo clubs, they also provide contracts to sparkies, air conditioning contractors for example with contracts without going through a proper tendering process - as long as they play with the club. All inducements..

Any truth in rumour that Mitch Brown will play with a first Div SFL club? Super??

Would be a great get if they got Mitch Brown but I'm sure he would still be a chance to play AFL
They love recruiting forwards at Chelt

Would be a great get if they got Mitch Brown but I'm sure he would still be a chance to play AFL
They love recruiting forwards at Chelt

Agree a lot of water to go under the bridge to get a player like that. There's at least 2 more AFL trade/draft periods to go for him to get taken by another club.

Cheltenham don't pay much anyway, do they ;)

Dear god Chelt, stop trying to recruit big names how bout recruit a bit of culture and stability, maybe the guy that does the recruiting needs to focus on something else !!!!! PLAYING

Back