Southern FL Div One 2015

Who will win the SFL Div 1 Flag in 2015

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Gilder at at Paul's - done - I hear Morgan said no to Morwood due to more money
Nice work Harry! Dingley are better off without Morgan, strange guy from all reports. Found it interesting when Morgan was at this years SFL finals
series strutting around in his Dingley attire...
Overrated player if you ask me!

Steve Gartner at Dingley ex saints 1 game was at Dromana this year..... I hear they were going to cut his pay next year.... ( apparently flat track bully) no stress in come The Dingoes off the long run and whack, Steve how bout you come and play for us, even better we will up what you were on last year... How does 1100 a game sound. Oh my god now to flat track bullies up forward ... Another big tick dumb recruiting dingoes go get a midfielder who wins his own ball and is big and strong .... Give young Jacko peet Williams and noodles a chance ....

Steve Gartner at Dingley ex saints 1 game was at Dromana this year..... I hear they were going to cut his pay next year.... ( apparently flat track bully) no stress in come The Dingoes off the long run and whack, Steve how bout you come and play for us, even better we will up what you were on last year... How does 1100 a game sound. Oh my god now to flat track bullies up forward ... Another big tick dumb recruiting dingoes go get a midfielder who wins his own ball and is big and strong .... Give young Jacko peet Williams and noodles a chance ....

Anyone know an interpreter? They are undertaking auctions in mandarin now, I think you should apply.

Mr Sauce here,

Sauce says Danny Ades (ex-Bonbeach) cousins of the great Jack (currently playing at the Dingoes) has signed a lucrative deal at the Dingoes for 2015. Gun CHF who can play midfield, some say just what the doctor ordered at the Dingoes. Rumours suggest he could be the highest paid player at the Dingoes in season 2015.

The sauce has been squeezed!!!

Don't think he is gonna be on more than $1100.00 per game so may have to settle more 2nd highest player.
Wait till daddy Francis finds out, he will be demanding more for dean.

He
Hey Greg, I hear you've pulled the boots on for the Malaysian Warriors? Big change from your Richmond days..

Haha yeah I moved to Malaysia start of October, already played in the Asian AFL Champs and also just played in the deciding match for an International Rules Game vs the Irish which was great fun.

Daniel Chick is up here also, ripping guy and he's pulled the boots on but he's out of shape but he's hitting the gym, hoping to get him right for some of the bigger games vs Singapore etc.

Very different playing in the humidity but it's still the closest thing to home in terms of the football family and certainly helps reduce the homesickness.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not the first time Williamson has shopped himself around. Who's next?
Anyone from East Bri confirm this.
Yep Dean has gone back to his junior club. Champion player ( 4 B&F's ) and an even better bloke. He came to us 6 years ago when we were struggling and with a core group of about 10 players have stuck together and turned us into a reasonably successful side playing in 4 consecutive grand finals winning 2 premierships.He ( along with most of our players ) has knocked back a lot more money than we can afford over the years but felt now was the time for another challenge.
We wish him all the best and he will always be warmly welcomed back by all at the club.

Not the first time Williamson has shopped himself around. Who's next?

Dingley have approached him in the past but he knocked them back, that's not shopping oneself around.
The only bloke who shopped himself around ( ok his man shopped him around ) you took. You know, the one who kicked all your goals in the home and away season. LOL

Can confirm he is getting $1100 a game and Ades $800 but Ades has being told to say he is only getting $550.
On that Walmsley & Freeman must be on $1000 a game or their getting ripped off

When some blokes that leave your club you couldn't care less but Dean Williamson is not one of those, quality player and excellent bloke, will be sadly missed at Hurlingham Park. Will always be welcomed at the Vampires. At least he went back to his junior club and will not be playing against his old team mates.

Can confirm he is getting $1100 a game and Ades $800 but Ades has being told to say he is only getting $550.
Rumoured Walmsley is on $150.00 someone has their head up their arse at Dingley if that is the case! Look forward to him getting a much better offer than that and leaving any time soon. Best player they have by a country mile!

I heard it was $1,500 a game and a big sign on fee!!!!!! lol

On Dean Williamson one of the best SFL have seen and would never shop himself around as he gets offers every year like a lot of players do all the best to him
Big shock to see Dale Hynes leave Bentleigh as he is one of the best full backs in the comp and with the players that the demons are picking up you would think they would of kept him
Looks like a lot of the SFL teams are going to be better next year

Last edited:
$1100 a game for Gartner + $800 a game for Ades + Daniel Farmer ex Collingwood VFL (lets say $1000) if they play 18 games there is over 50K in 3 players. You blokes need to have a look at yourselves before posting crap seriously. Noodles was on the $150 mark this year and will probably have a crack at Port next year. Cracking kid and wouldn't be surprised if he stayed one more year to have a crack at success with his mates.

Da
Sad to see Dale Hynes leave Bentleigh after winning the B&F last year, Good player, watched this kid a number of times last year.
Off to St Pauls.

Is Dale the guy that is hearing impaired? Don't know much of him but if we've added him and Gilder thus far then doing alright.

May lose McIntyre to Sydney (for work), and I wasn't exactly going to need replacing ;)

Are Clayton close to securing a coach for 2015? An announcement must be imminent one would think
Former Narre Warren star Nick Scanlon was appointed yesterday. Handy resume...
  • 147 Senior games with Narre Warren including 6 Senior Premierships since 2006.
  • Asst Coach 2012 & 2013.
  • Rep for Mornington Peninsula in 6 seasons.
  • Rep for Vic Country in Aust Champs.
  • All Australian 2012.
Massive get by new president Robbie Imbriano for the Clays. Well done.

Back