Pakistan vs Australia (in the UAE)

Remove this Banner Ad

Have only heard a bit of Ed commentating. Is he any good?

Easily the best newcomer I've heard in 25 odd years, probably since Skull or Agnew.

Absolute natural, and understands the craft, even at this early stage, less is more, and he's very thoughtful in what he says.

Chris Rogers in the 3rd test in the recent Ashes? That was worse than this one..
or many of the 2289 run outs that preceded this one in test cricket?

run outs happen. that's cricket. not that they aren't frustrating. but they are no worse than prodding it uselessly to gully, or a mistimed chip to mid on.

Only one Warner century has been made on a moving track. All of the others on flat tracks. We've seen how he crumbles on anything but. However given how bad India are, we will probably make flat tracks at home like normal and he will score big.
I truly admire you're tenacity on the subject. it's something to behold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only one Warner century has been made on a moving track. All of the others on flat tracks. We've seen how he crumbles on anything but. However given how bad India are, we will probably make flat tracks at home like normal and he will score big.

Yes, he's crap, isn't he? We've got so many other batsmen who should be ahead of him. You sound like the people moaning about Lyon.

I must have missed the flat pitch on the green top in Hobart that Warner made a ton on...

Lucky this team bats deep as *.

Johnson and O'Keefe are hardly tail enders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back