List Mgmt. 2014 Draft + DFA Talk Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Should be all over Garrett Mcdonagh. Possibly the best kicking I have ever seen from a kid, and not 20m bullshit sideways/backwards passes either. 60m tracer bullets to team mates on the run and loves a goal. Kicked a few late in the season. Should be available as a rookie too.

THE INSIDE WORD
A medium-sized defender who has a laser-like left boot, McDonagh spent some time on the wing, but was primarily at half-back for the Knights where he could set up play with his elite kicking. Champion Data ranked the 18-year-old in the top-five for kicking efficiency - a stat even more impressive considering he was in the top-two for long kicks. McDonagh has good endurance (a beep test score in excess of 14) and also developed his ability to win the contested ball, but it's his kicking that will attract interest.

If he's that good, why would he last until the rookie draft?

Sounds like a 2nd / 3rd round pick reading that description.

Even ty Zantuck had a couple of good games. At least we got rid of him because we knew he was a s**t player

What do you mean "even" Zantuck? He finished top 10 in a Richmond B&F. He wasn't delisted because we thought he couldn't play. Wallace initially wanted to keep him until it was obvious Zantuck wanted out. It's annoying when people try to rewrite history. :D

What do you mean "even" Zantuck? He finished top 10 in a Richmond B&F. He wasn't delisted because we thought he couldn't play. Wallace initially wanted to keep him until it was obvious Zantuck wanted out. It's annoying when people try to rewrite history. :D

Wally also wanted Jordan McMahon, but I suppose you thought he was a gun too

As for the b&f, you could have finished top ten back in those years, we had barely half a dozen good players

I agree, it is annoying when people try to rewrite history ;)

Wally also wanted Jordan McMahon, but I suppose you thought he was a gun too

As for the b&f, you could have finished top ten back in those years, we had barely half a dozen good players

I agree, it is annoying when people try to rewrite history ;)

Jock Mchale thread

With Hunt signing it would appear we'll only have the 3 live picks in the draft unless we change to a 39/5 or 40/4 senior/rookie set up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch Robinson is a ******* idiot hack and Caleb Daniel is a midget without blistering pace who if he was 5cm taller would still be 10cm shorter than small midfielder Shane Edwards. I don't want either one at Richmond.

What a load of bollocks. Pick up your toys, kid, and realise Brisbane won 7 games last year. They've added Beams and Christensen and lost Patfull and any meaningful draft picks this year. They have no key forwards. They're $12 million in debt.

As for us, we're respected to the level we've so far earned it. Fyfe and Mundy were both close to coming to us. Shiel wants to, next year.

Smile, it takes fewer muscles than whingeing.

Only boys who peak at 18 get laid on prom night. They then usually marry that girl and live the same year 60 more times. The boy with character goes to uni, ****s plenty of chicks and marries an awesome, smart, sexy woman who will grow with him every day for the rest of their lives.
Struth! Can you be my mentor ?

What about this guy with our last pick? Worth a punt? Needs to drop 10kgs but could be worth a sneaky punt

2957958_1_M.jpg

If he's that good, why would he last until the rookie draft?

Sounds like a 2nd / 3rd round pick reading that description.
When you consider about only about 60-70 players are drafted each year (a big number being mids) being the 5th or 6th pure hb that year doesn't give you a huge chance of being drafted in the ND.
The only weakness is a lack of speed. But in saying that he's not slow. Imo with a left peg like that I hope we take him.

Im liking the look of De Goey more and more. Ticks a lot of box's - courage, skills, marking, inside, outside versatility, good size, ready to go. Whilst he is mid teens in many PD's, talk is that he is firming as a top 10 selection and may go as low as 5 to the pies. I think he is a sure bet with decent upside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back