Mega Thread 2014 Drafts complete

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dear Melbourne,

Don't **** it up.

Love,
Me
Must admit, all this talk in the media of the 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel coming out mixed with my general MFC apprehensiveness is making me a tad nervous.

I keep telling myself it's just irrational but still.

Can someone please just tell me everything is going to be alright

Spongebob-panics.gif

Love that Denham is running with Pickett, y'day HS were saying Wright and now they're saying Lever a sniff: http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl..._c=content-3&itm_o=7&itm_l=Fox Feed - PHANTOM DRAFT 2014: Late mail on top picks

AFL have done well to keep the 'Top 3' puzzle relevant when in actual fact there has been no puzzle at all, outside of who the Saints take - and even that has been decided by them for a week apparently.

Did enjoy Brett Anderson on SEN last night saying that if we get Petracca and Brayshaw, the person who benefits the most is Jimmy Toumpas as it clears him up to play outside without scrutiny..

I did get told a story from a St Kilda board member that they were going to pick Patrick McCartin because it was St Nick's choice and why he signed on for two years to mentor him.

He also said that Petracca was the same as Billings who they drafted the previous year and rated Billings better.

Last thing he said was the Dees might not go Petracca because he is not in the Roo's player profile

Anyway just what I heard - take it with a grain of salt but thought I would share.

Calm down guys, Roosy clearly stated in the AW interview last night that we will be taking which ever player remains after St Kilda's pick out of McCartin, Petracca and Brayshaw. Said that at this stage those three are clearly ahead of the rest of the draft and that we will be happy with a combination of any 2... He did also state that they may not necessarily end up the best players out of this draft as know one can see how they will develop/injuries/any other situations as we have seen in the past...

But 100% we will be drafting Braytracca given the chance

I did get told a story from a St Kilda board member that they were going to pick Patrick McCartin because it was St Nick's choice and why he signed on for two years to mentor him.

He also said that Petracca was the same as Billings who they drafted the previous year and rated Billings better.

Last thing he said was the Dees might not go Petracca because he is not in the Roo's player profile

Anyway just what I heard - take it with a grain of salt but thought I would share.

Roos said we'll take the two leftover from #1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

everything being over-analysed to the n-th degree

probably asked him if he had any change for the parking meter
Richo has probably done what so many of us have and chucked a multi on the NBA today. Knowing he is a big BBall fan was probably asking for some score updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back