News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they have substantially trimmed down the red box for Emirates.

Compare the space above and below the text with 2014...
316737.jpg

316737.jpg

Yeah, I never thought I'd be saying this but I actually prefer the larger Emirates box. It just fills out the front of the guernsey more, the new thin logo looks like someone's copied it on MS Paint

Yeah, I never thought I'd be saying this but I actually prefer the larger Emirates box. It just fills out the front of the guernsey more, the new thin logo looks like someone's copied it on MS Paint
I agree. It looks too thin the way it is now. Makes it look kinda lost on the jumper.

316737.jpg

Anyone else really love this photo?

Nothing like Collingwood after a loss.

Whoops, not the Bay. Carry on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why couldn't Collingwood have gotten a couple of jumpers that didn't look like a tent on the players for the top 10 shoot, especially when one was a father son selection?

No change, but just look at that beautiful man
1558457_10152475875816417_4053165921667773493_n.jpg
It appears as though they've added an AFLPhotos.com.au watermark to that guernsey. Should get on to updating that, Mero.

Why couldn't Collingwood have gotten a couple of jumpers that didn't look like a tent on the players for the top 10 shoot, especially when one was a father son selection?
And especially when the top four was pretty obvious and it was fairly known Go Doey would be speedily delivered to them. I doubt Travis Cloke would've had a decent fit in those things.

Also, no issue for me with that Woodside logo. Maybe it's because it's such a dulled red, or it kind of mirrors the AFL logo, or just because red, white, and purple isn't as jarring as Port having black, white, and teal against a bright yellow. The collar is hugely naff though, but I'm guessing a prototype. I was in the Freo team store yesterday and there weren't any 2015 jumpers so potentially an early version of the retail? ISC always give Freo their gear last (our 2013 team photos had all the boys in the 2012 jumpers).

Note the time and date, folks. For the first and only time, someone here just endorsed bigger sponsor logos.

We are through the looking glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back