Podcast Bigfooty Cats Podcast Episode 8: State Of The List

Remove this Banner Ad

Gysenn

Club Legend
Nov 6, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
10679623_10205912692996069_5538828810708110906_o.jpg

On an UNMISSABLE edition of the Bigfooty Cats Podcast, I'm joined by Bigfooty royalty Willo_ and Partridge, and podcast veteran Pure_Ownage to discuss the state of the list following the national draft.

DRAFT SELECTIONS - Who? When? Why? - 01:30
LIST BALANCE - Where do the talls play? - 13:50
BETTER OR WORSE SHAPE THAN 2014? - 29:54
OFF FIELD STAFF APPOINTMENTS - 35:30

iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/bigfooty-cats-afl-podcast/id740234897?mt=2

Youtube:

Last edited:

Nice work fellas. This was the first time I've listened to one of these.

Gysenn has a future in broadcasting if he wants it, I reckon.

Pure_Ownage as insightful as ever.

Partridge not as grumpy as his posts on here and the banner above suggests!

Willo_ very good work, as we've come to expect from you. Has anyone ever told you you sound like Cam Mooney?

Last edited:
Handled it like an old pro.and I mean that in the nicest possible way.:)
Cheers for that

I'm happy to admit I was nervous as hell when we started.... it helped that we had a few false starts and by the end I was fine

Thanks for the feedback as always guys, much appreciated. Remember to message SJ, Pure_Ownage, thejester or myself if you're ever interested in getting involved :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good as usual guys. The info re Stanley was quite interesting ie Peak. The new guys were quiet at home , gees give Willo a mic and pretty soon he will be doing his inquisitions as a Podcast.;)
I have considered the idea of doing one as a recorded interview

Recorded at the pub of course

Ha.... fair to say I'd need a beeper to clean up my language

The beauty of the written word , write it , read it back , adjust and even then a mistake will slip thru. Verbal... filtering is more immediate and there is no take2. Its out there. Then again.. ask any media type the best stuff happens live just because of that.

The beauty of the written word , write it , read it back , adjust and even then a mistake will slip thru. Verbal... filtering is more immediate and there is no take2. Its out there. Then again.. ask any media type the best stuff happens live just because of that.
I will say I don't think Gysenn would have had to do too much editing... When I listened back it sounded pretty much the same as when we recorded

I was so happy with myself for not swearing

I will say I don't think Gysenn would have had to do too much editing... When I listened back it sounded pretty much the same as when we recorded

I was so happy with myself for not swearing
All the editing I have to do on this podcast is getting rid of the '1,2,3,mark' at the start and lining it up with the intro music... Pretty simple stuff.

Great Pod as usual. Couldn't understand Partridge though, audio quality was shocking...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back