Preseason training 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably one of the more active eagles players on Instagram. Probably wouldn't mind these being shared around given he gets his top off an awful lot.

On the left going through testing.
10617172_283282828531646_1252040305_n.jpg

As of two weeks ago.
10808436_732368243513312_703379973_n.jpg

Stalking again Mr Ripley?

Probably one of the more active eagles players on Instagram. Probably wouldn't mind these being shared around given he gets his top off an awful lot.

Sounds like christmas has come early for you ER ya rockspider

_52783418_guilty-garysaltakaanthonyandrews.jpg

Last edited:

Very excited for 2015, would love to see kennedy put on some muscle like Schofield has. We've been a weak team for a very long time and This should fix a fair few of our problems. When we tackle opposition players, they seem to be able to handball to teammates more often then we can. Priddis is the exception and is great at taking a tackle and handballing to a teammate, makes him standout in our midfield and gain Brownlow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very excited for 2015, would love to see kennedy put on some muscle like Schofield has. We've been a weak team for a very long time and This should fix a fair few of our problems. When we tackle opposition players, they seem to be able to handball to teammates more often then we can. Priddis is the exception and is great at taking a tackle and handballing to a teammate, makes him standout in our midfield and gain Brownlow.

In their general direction anyway...sometimes....

Most of the time they are standing still and have an opponent standing next to them.

We take it you conducted in depth research into this and watched a sample space of a minimum 50 games and noted how effective his handballs were and if the recipient was moving or not.:cool:

OR you just pulled that comment out of your arse to suit your dislike of out current and reigning Brownlow Medalist.:confused:

I'm guessing it was b).

If you want to bag out Priddis and look like a fool take it to the Priddis thread, you've got a few mates over there.

We take it you conducted in depth research into this and watched a sample space of a minimum 50 games and noted how effective his handballs were and if the recipient was moving or not.:cool:

OR you just pulled that comment out of your arse to suit your dislike of out current and reigning Brownlow Medalist.:confused:

I'm guessing it was b).

If you want to bag out Priddis and look like a fool take it to the Priddis thread, you've got a few mates over there.
No research conducted, I thought I was complimenting his ability to stand up in a tackle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back