2015 Royal Rumble

Remove this Banner Ad

Has to be a triple threat at mania between Lesnar vs Cena vs Reigns. no one else really for him to face.

The matches that are speculated are:
HHH vs Sting
Wyatt vs Taker
Rollins vs Orton

There is a lot of talent let off that card such as ziggler, harper, rowan, ryback, cesaro, shaemus, barrett, Jericho, Miz, Sandow.

Going to be some unlucky wrestlers who will be thrown in the 30 man battle royal
CM Punk, Cena say Ryder is one of the most talented out there - just gets a dickhead jobbing role

Surprise entrant:

bunny_1_full_20140926.png

and he be the Winner;)

nothing would please me more than it being heavily rumoured that bryan is coming back, only for #30 to be a returning rey mysterio agian
I believe relations between Mysterio and WWE have soured and they are headed for court.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can see this spot happening already..

Adam Rose turns up with his group of odd bods, enters ring, gets thrown out instantly, group of odd bods catch him, throw him back into the ring, his feet never touch the ground so he isn't eliminated

It be a Surprise IF it did not happen;)

I dont really want to see sting vs taker but it is something that has widely been considered a dream match for well over a decade now, and they're going to use what could possibly be the only mania with both of them still 'active' to give us sting vs hhh, a match not a single human being in history has ever given a second thought to, instead?

Last edited:
Ill take 18 please

I dont really want to see sting vs taker but it is something that has widely been considered a dream match for well over a decade now, and their going to use what could possibly be the only mania with both of them still 'active' to give us sting vs hhh, a match not a single human being in history has ever given a second thought to, instead?
Sting is one of the few people HHH has buried yet :p

Any chance of Bryan winning this?

What about Rollins cashes in at the Rumble and wins. Ambrose and Reigns both eliminate eachother at the rumble at the same time, both declared winners and then a Shield triple threat for the Title at Mania?

I know they restarted it back in 05 when Bluista won it but we know the WWE don't remember stuff that happened 2 months ago let alone 10 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back