2015 Royal Rumble

Remove this Banner Ad

I missed his promo
Well there you go. I wouldn't go back and watch it.

kvNi4KY.jpg
That sums it up.

Someone on reddit typed it out:

"I told... the whole world last month at survivor series that I'd be back! But I knew that I wouldn't just be back, nah man, I'd be back to make an impack. Spearin' Bigshow through a table... Punching Seth Rollins in the mouth, now that's impact. And I'm here right now to be the first man to deglar declare... At the royal rumble match..."

crickets (picture above)

"You think I destroyed in last years rumble? wait to see what i do in this years one."

Last edited:

Did anyone even say that?

No but it just seems everybody's trying to scrutinise everything he does because they think they have the foresight to know what the WWE are going to do for the next 10 years. In reality, I doubt the WWE know what they're doing past April. People need to give the guy a chance before they dismiss him or typecast him as the next Cena.

Crowd goes Nuts for Reigns and I dare say he is making the WWE a ton of Money.

That is enough Reason to make Reigns WWE Champion

What in the world has that got to do with that particular promo we are talking about? There was nothing good about it.

What in the world has that got to do with that particular promo we are talking about? There was nothing good about it.

Him Having a Bad Promo has not hurt how over he is with the WWE Universe

Him Having a Bad Promo has not hurt how over he is with the WWE Universe

I never said it did. Someone said it was a good promo, and I said it wasn't. If stone cold delivered that same promo the same way it still would have been awful

Has to be a triple threat at mania between Lesnar vs Cena vs Reigns. no one else really for him to face.

The matches that are speculated are:
HHH vs Sting
Wyatt vs Taker
Rollins vs Orton

There is a lot of talent let off that card such as ziggler, harper, rowan, ryback, cesaro, shaemus, barrett, Jericho, Miz, Sandow.

Going to be some unlucky wrestlers who will be thrown in the 30 man battle royal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your welcome they need to give him a push, and not against the same clowns.. Rid of the old crap and let these younger more exciting wrestlers who pull the fans, NXT is the perfect example of this.

Right. I'm a big Barrett fan, but I'm afraid I've got some bad news, he's nowhere near main event status. Will likely get a push when he returns from injury, but he's not in the same breath as Bork at the moment, sadly.
You know how you fix that? Have Barrett come out and lay Brock out with the Bullhammer after his match with Cena at the RR.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back