Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
headwear.jpg

Why are we using this image to advertise headwear on the fontpage

I am still waiting for them to do an akubra version for us country folk.....

You're not much of a marketing guy if you don't know that people dig black s**t.

We're one of the lucky ones. Black is our main colour and it just so happens our secondary colours look amazing when playing second fiddle to it. We have no excuses when we produce ugly merchandise. Producing teal merch is fine, but to put it on the front lines of our marketing is misguided and reeks of John James.

Fwiw, the 2004 replica members jumpers didn't sell out nearly their initial run and all the leftovers are still sitting on the shelves going nowhere. This despite the facebookers being all over it at the time.
The teal preseason jumpers got a massive Facebook seal of approval too and they're also barely moving off the shelves.

I went to the Port store to get myself one of those monogram new era hats for Xmas but none fitted. The lady couldn't help me either.

Other hats are fine but not the new era ones. I just have a weird shaped head with ears that sit too high. I'd like to say it's because my girlfriend grabs them a lot but it's just genetic. So depressed :(

I went to the Port store to get myself one of those hats for Xmas but none fitted. The lady couldn't help me either.

Other hats are fine but not the new era ones. I just have a weird shaped head with ears that sit too high. I'd like to say it's because my girlfriend grabs them a lot but it's just genetic. So depressed :(

Here's a tip if you don't like the fit of the new era caps. On a hot day, dip the entire hat in a bucket of water and put it on your head, wearing it until it dries. It will mould somewhat to the contours of your head.

Here's a tip if you don't like the fit of the new era caps. On a hot day, dip the entire hat in a bucket of water and put it on your head, wearing it until it dries. It will mould somewhat to the contours of your head.
What about for us pin heads :(

because they're showing all the kinds of hats you can get and not limiting to the NE hats which are only really worn by 15-35 year olds and the others are worn by the younger and older audience.

I'm 36 in 4 days...

Why u do this ? :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i wore my black on black new era in the pool a couple times last summer and it wrecked it, it is all out of shape, and has faded marks all over.

Got my Elimination Final guernsey waiting in the post for me tonight, it's my xmas present to me, genuinely excited.

Went for the first time yesterday. Grabbed my Dad his Members jumper for Xmas and sized up a few things for me. The media polo and Prison Bars Guernsey are guaranteed NY's locks.

Fwiw, the 2004 replica members jumpers didn't sell out nearly their initial run and all the leftovers are still sitting on the shelves going nowhere. This despite the facebookers being all over it at the time.
The teal preseason jumpers got a massive Facebook seal of approval too and they're also barely moving off the shelves.

The 2004 jumpers weren't printed properly which could've been part of the boycott, but yeah, there's definitely a correlation between the most vocal morons on Facespace not putting their money where their mouths are.

Not many teal guernseys or non-gangsta/dinky-di teal bonnets being shipped.

The 2004 jumpers weren't printed properly which could've been part of the boycott, but yeah, there's definitely a correlation between the most vocal morons on Facespace not putting their money where their mouths are.

Nah, they simply didn't fill the initial forecasted sale amount. The 2013 heritage prison bar jumper was originally supposed to have a run of 1500, but it was upped to I think 2000 by the time they went to print, such was it's popularity. From my understanding the 2004 heritage jumper only sold somewhere around 600-700 places. It just wasn't a very popular item from the outset. And now they can't even move all the leftover stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back