The Official 'Is this the end of the Mamba' Week 14 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

An observation - the Suns big men need to work on their screening - thoughts?

You mean when freeing up the ball handler? They do, but on several occasions the ball handler is into his move before the screen is set which usually leads to an offensive foul or turnover.

Damn.

Game over.

Didn't turn up till Q4.

You came out well after half time when you cut it to 5, but Suns have improved a little in regaining composure in these situations and were able to extend again. You would have benefitted running Andre Miller against Isaiah Thomas in my opinion.

Worst ending ever.

Did John Wall think his team was up when down 6 with 4.3 secs and left and decided to hold it?

This season is starting to heat up. The West is enthralling, Dallas down to 7th, lost 4 straight, the Spurs righting the ship. OKC continuing with injuries and struggling to reel in the Suns. The Pels lolling but hanging around.

The Cavs starting to put it together. The Hawks being super boss. Chicago up and down.

Fun to watch.

I just wonder about the Hawks. Are they the Pacers from last season. 18 straight though.

You mean when freeing up the ball handler? They do, but on several occasions the ball handler is into his move before the screen is set which usually leads to an offensive foul or turnover.

Yeah, in general the offence still looked a little congested at times - some solid high picks to free up those guards would definitely help

Did John Wall think his team was up when down 6 with 4.3 secs and left and decided to hold it?

It was bizarre!

The whole last two minutes was keystone cops stuff, but that took the cake.

It's been up there for at least three weeks stewie! ;)

List of fanbases yet to be offended this month

Rockets
Knicks
Lakers

Uh... anyone got a problem with the Bucks?

I just wonder about the Hawks.

It really is you Bruce! I always suspected he liked basketball...

Are they the Pacers from last season.

Unless they plan on sleeping with each other's girlfriends, no.

It's been up there for at least three weeks stewie! ;)

List of fanbases yet to be offended this month

Rockets
Knicks
Lakers

Uh... anyone got a problem with the Bucks?

Doesn't peternorth or someone hate there uniforms and/or colours?

Yeah, in general the offence still looked a little congested at times - some solid high picks to free up those guards would definitely help

It was bizarre!

The whole last two minutes was keystone cops stuff, but that took the cake.

It can get congested when guys stop moving, which is generally because we're getting squashed on the boards, so they stay close to home.

Would love to see a high screen for Dragic to set up the jumper at the elbow more often.

Did you cringe when Mark Jackson wanted to be Mike Tirico's twin?

Doesn't peternorth or someone hate there uniforms and/or colours?

I know BoshtrichBurger is a huge fan, can't get enough of them Bucks.

Did you cringe when Mark Jackson...

Could've stopped there ;)

But to answer your question, yes. I seem to also remember him gushing about the mop girl cleaning a sweat patch... strange man.

List of teams that have offended there fanbases.
Pelicans

There's a fanbase?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And here I was thinking that we were just an Alcoholics Anonymous Support Group... damn.

This is far more serious.

There's a fast filling hate base in the BigBetty thread let me tell you :p

I know BoshtrichBurger is a huge fan, can't get enough of them Bucks.

Could've stopped there ;)

But to answer your question, yes. I seem to also remember him gushing about the mop girl cleaning a sweat patch... strange man.

There's a fanbase?

LOL. Yeah, the mop girl sprinted back to her spot. Way to hustle.

I like the Bucks. Can't get enough of the Greek freak.

BoshtrichBurger has been a cranky man ever since he first got his ability to 'like' taken away! :D

He has to watch Jacque Vaughan coach - I'd be cranky too.

There's a fast filling hate base in the BigBetty thread let me tell you :p

You guys are still betting on the Pels? tsk tsk!

BBcZuuH.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back