Rumour Must be Crackers

Remove this Banner Ad

ChesterTreasure

Club Legend
Nov 11, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Three interesting stories mentioned in Cracker Keenan's "Oval Office" column in today's Inside Football;

1 - TV Personality being investigated by Police for possible insider trading involving the Rising Star Award
2 - Former AFL Coach has a serious issue with meth amphetamines
3 - Current Veteran player enduring another pre-season solely in order to pay off his wife's gambling debt's

It's intersting how the press pick and choose what stories and which associates they feel are worth publicizing these days !!!

It's a bomber thompson quote
Ahhh.

Should've gone with....

"Leave him alone...all of you...ALL OF YOU!".

I wouldn't have missed that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boomer keeps playing because he is a freak of nature. He and Fletcher also have the incentive of record breaking so they have other reasons to still be playing.

I'll take a wild stab at #3 and lock in the big J-Pod.

He came over on a 2 year deal (unfortunately). Wouldn't it be a player who extended late last year? Although maybe the 2nd year was to guarantee his promised transition to coaching. And maybe the new coach has put the kibosh on that, forcing him to suit up to get his pay cheque. Probably not all that unlikely.

Three interesting stories mentioned in Cracker Keenan's "Oval Office" column in today's Inside Football;

1 - TV Personality being investigated by Police for possible insider trading involving the Rising Star Award
3 - Current Veteran player enduring another pre-season solely in order to pay off his wife's gambling debt's

It's intersting how the press pick and choose what stories and which associates they feel are worth publicizing these days !!!

1. Wasnt a big bet put down on Taylor in Queensland brining down his odds by a few points just before the award?

2. It appears there are rumours re:Thompson, but also Sanderson.

3. Sorry if this is completely off the mark, but I thought I read rumours on the Carlton board about Waite's missus being a bit of a loose cannon?

I have heard #2.

IMO there is no way Worsfold would be into drugs.
He is a massive fitness freak.
I highly doubt the AFL would employee Sanderson as the academy coach if he had a drug issue.

Did the article say that it was a recent coach?
Danny Frawley did have a long break from the media last year and also stepped down as the president of the coach's association.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back