Transfer discussion thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So I'm glad Chelsea have finally addressed the glaring weakness on the right side. Willian is a fantastic depth player and that's about it. This whole Willian is a 'Jose favourite' is absolute bollocks and should now be put to bed. And anyone who thinks Cuadrado is going to be sitting on our bench has another thing coming.

Apparently there's a Bosnian fetus who kicks really well in the womb. Real Madrid are lining up a £70,000 per week deal for the talented wonder baby.

So I'm glad Chelsea have finally addressed the glaring weakness on the right side. Willian is a fantastic depth player and that's about it. This whole Willian is a 'Jose favourite' is absolute bollocks and should now be put to bed. And anyone who thinks Cuadrado is going to be sitting on our bench has another thing coming.
Wish we could have 30 million pound players as depth!

Lol because that is the glaring weakness in the Chelsea team.

Real could just tell De Gea to sit tight, and get a £10m+ sign-on fee when he joins for nothing at the end of next season.

Letting someone get into the last 18 months of a contract is a real no-no for clubs, you lose a hell of a lot of negotiating power.

DeGea is doing exactly what he should, he is waiting to see whether United are a club who will match his ambitions.
Deserves to play for Real or Barca imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just block them.

I'm also kind of tempted to block all Liverpool supporters until they shut the * up about Istanbul and 'Studge' for a few minutes.

Which will never happen.

Just block them.

I'm also kind of tempted to block all Liverpool supporters until they shut the **** up about Istanbul and 'Studge' for a few minutes.

Which will never happen.
if you block Arse fans as well you could feel like your supporting a top 4 club

if you block Arse fans as well you could feel like your supporting a top 4 club
I'm a regular reader of this board (sporadic posting) and many times have thought that some of the s**t that gets slung your way is harsh (and was tempted to post as such earlier today). Then there's comments like this that makes me realise it's probably actually justified.

I'm a regular reader of this board (sporadic posting) and many times have thought that some of the s**t that gets slung your way is harsh (and was tempted to post as such earlier today). Then there's comments like this that makes me realise it's probably actually justified.
a bit of banter mate nothing seems to be happening regarding transfers just trying to keep things a little entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back