The Official Shved to Admundson Week 19 Thread #lolknicks

Who Is The Worst Commentator?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DeepCalmAmericantoad.gif

Noticed Wade was bringing the ball up a lot for the Heat today.

Interesting stat on Dragic's usage.

Phx - 21.4%
Mia - 19.9%

Remind me about that "main man" argument?

Phx - 21.4%
Mia - 19.9%

Was it main man or point guard? I always thought the latter.

Just caught up with the scores, sounded like a crazy game - ejections and fouls everywhere, and Trey Johnson goes for 26... :eek:

Phx - 21.4%
Mia - 19.9%

The first part is probably because Dragic played a grand total of 14 mins. Still had the ball enough to drop 21 points though.

First few games he hadn't practiced with the team so could hardly expect him to run the offense. The other couple of games he's handled the ball more.

Was it main man or point guard? I always thought the latter.

Just caught up with the scores, sounded like a crazy game - ejections and fouls everywhere, and Trey Johnson goes for 26... :eek:

Main man running the offense which is not going to happen as much with Wade on the team.

The first part is probably because Dragic played a grand total of 14 mins. Still had the ball enough to drop 21 points though.

First few games he hadn't practiced with the team so could hardly expect him to run the offense. The other couple of games he's handled the ball more.

Even when he was on the floor he'd hand off to Wade.

Looking at the lack of interaction between he and the other Suns, I suggest he parted on fairly ordinary teams with former teammates as well.

Everywhere I look though it's the Suns as the villain and Dragic as the hero. Interesting "reporting"

Main man running the offense which is not going to happen as much with Wade on the team.

I wouldn't really foresee it being a problem - it's not as if Wade will ever be playing 3000 minutes a season again.

Even when he was on the floor he'd hand off to Wade.

Looking at the lack of interaction between he and the other Suns, I suggest he parted on fairly ordinary teams with former teammates as well.

Everywhere I look though it's the Suns as the villain and Dragic as the hero. Interesting "reporting"

Tbh I've seen it reported both ways, but don't really believe either narrative. There are no villains really, it's just a bunch of interrelated decisions that were made. The Suns had a right to build the roster as they saw fit, and Dragic had the right to call time if he didn't see himself fitting in.

I do think Phoenix will have to make a decision at some point about who 'their guys' are and commit to a rotation for the long-term. Where that leaves guys like Green, Wright & Tucker is anyone's guess. Knight and even the Morrii might fall into that basket too, although it's obviously too early to tell in the former's case.

Brian Shaw bites the dust at Denver, surprised it took them this long TBH. dreadful coach

I wouldn't really foresee it being a problem - it's not as if Wade will ever be playing 3000 minutes a season again.

Tbh I've seen it reported both ways, but don't really believe either narrative. There are no villains really, it's just a bunch of interrelated decisions that were made. The Suns had a right to build the roster as they saw fit, and Dragic had the right to call time if he didn't see himself fitting in.

I do think Phoenix will have to make a decision at some point about who 'their guys' are and commit to a rotation for the long-term. Where that leaves guys like Green, Wright & Tucker is anyone's guess. Knight and even the Morrii might fall into that basket too, although it's obviously too early to tell in the former's case.

They sorely lack a leader. Someone who will get on others when a mistake is made. Currently no player has really earnt that right.

No doubt the Suns have conceded the playoff race. Brandon Wright only played 10 mins yesterday, not sure he even hit the floor after Len was ejected.

Back