No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chappy landed Yarran in the s**t. Posted this in the MB thread, couldn't help myself:

Should have argued that you cannot 100% guarantee from the angle that his hand hit him or caused the cut. Kind of like the TB4 bought from China might not have been TB4 and all that.

But you must have loved seeing Chappy going down like a bitch?

I've replayed that several times and can't stop laughing!

;)

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-04-...-guilty-after-punching-essendons-paul-chapman

Chris Yarran comes off quite apologetic, and then Chappy responds with

"There was no headbutt thrown by me, if there was head contact it wasn't intentional," Chapman said. "I've just watched the video and I saw nothing that was even close to head contact.

"You don't expect to cop a punch in the head like that."

He's like an onion, but every layer you peel back is more dog than the one before.

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet.

I still can't get enough of it, and remember vividly the tirade myself and halfback dasher gave Chappy from the stands to "Get up!!".

The amount of 'likes' yarran has received since the incident is a sure indicator of what people think of Chapman.
Yarran could quite easily have had the loss of his 3 match payments well and truly covered if he had asked posters on this site.

I still can't get enough of it, and remember vividly the tirade myself and halfback dasher gave Chappy from the stands to "Get up!!".

Gotta love the "Goo"!

I think Chappy still has the stench of Geelong on him - like a stain that won't wash out!

God I miss Goo

I've been on another planet tonight so not sure how many weeks/votes Yarran got for his swipe at Chappy.

Funny thing is, I've heard so many people saying Chappy got what he deserved. Lol.
Yarran got 3 weeks.

Why was Paul Chapman given the chance to give evidence against Chris Yarran when Drew Petrie was not able to give evidence supporting Brian Lake last year?

Guess they only allow it when it supports the predetermined verdict.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any one who doesn't like here need only listen to the 2014 GF commentary (I think it's the AFL live one) where he has nothing but praise for us pre-, during and post-game. I reckon I could hear him clapping at one stage during the second quarter but it might've been something else...
Remember that franklin goal he applauded in te coach's box and had to stop himself?

I must be one of a handful of opposition supporters that like Buckley. I believe he has a great football brain and is trying to change an entire club's culture for the better.

Malthouse for what everyone says about him played favourites and let a lot of his good players get away with murder to the detriment of the collective.

To have a great culture leaders must lead and if they don't must be treated the same(if nit harsher) as player 44 on the list.
I like him. I even bought his book while waiting in an airport in the way back from a footy trip once.

Mind you I still think it's pretty humurous that he left Brisbane to win flags.

I think he's a good player and a pretty good captain, it just irks me no end that he is seen as the best by the media, Hodge is a better captain no question about it.
I take no notice of awards, media, players or coaches. For Gods sake, the last two coaches of the year - judged by peers- went to Horse and Hinkley.
Fortunately, our club isn't in the business of winning awards, our objective is to win games by the whole team (coaches and staff included)contributing. Media, and other clubs envy this, and want to instill that into their teams, and they all would give up what the *ing media idiots think is best this or that to achieve this.
On a side note Scot reported Selwood's ducking in the shower is the best ever!

Goddard, otherwise known as floggard or the biggest sook in the game, likened the hit on Chapman to the one Barry Hall put on Staker.

The social media comments directed at Floggard since have been quite humorous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back