Review Round 8: Sydney Swans vs Hawthorn Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I divorced one.

Happiest day of my life when that sweet, sweet certificate turned up in the mail.

Ahh memories.
First two rules of dating:
1. Don't date a Hawks supporter
2. Don't date a Collingwood supporter

If they are not pumped for this game they don't give a rats. I am supremely confident that they give a rats even if they don't always show it.
To me it won't change what happened in the GF even if they win by 200. The focus should be on what happens this year, our best is every bit as good as the Hawks best we need to remind the competition of that tonight.

Haven't been able to properly get excited for a game this year until tonight. God I hope we turn up to play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Off Topic.

My daughter took her first steps about 5 minutes ago and in her swans guernsey.

I think it will be a good omen

Great news

She didnt fall into a poo and wee nappy tho i hope

Surprised shoenmakers stayed with lake in
The Schoe will be up forward. The idea is that he (along with Hale) will prevent Rough from being double teamed. I'm doubting he deserves the necessary respect for that to work, but proof will be in the pudding.

The Schoe will be up forward. The idea is that he (along with Hale) will prevent Rough from being double teamed. I'm doubting he deserves the necessary respect for that to work, but proof will be in the pudding.

Might work

He is underrated as a forward

Might work

He is underrated as a forward
Hasn't had the opportunity to play there for more than a small handful of games across his entire career, unfortunately for him. Stars have aligned for him tonight and unless we suffer game ending injuries to two or more of Gibbo, Lake and Chip then he will play exclusively forward tonight. Maybe a little ruck if Cegs or Hale are subbed off. Surprisingly he wasn't that bad at it last week but Melbourne rucks aren't anything to write home about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back