Autopsy Round 8: Sydney vs Hawks 3 things you learnt

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll do this properly tomorrow but * me, I love this club so much

Last time we beat hawthorn, I was sitting in this stupid chair I own. I haven't sat in it since October due to my shoulder surgery. I bought it back tonight. Will always watch Swans vs hawks in this chair now <3

1. Goodes is still best 22
2. McVeigh is a very good captain
3. Mark Evans will want his money back from the umps

1. Sam Reid is starting to show the potential we've always suspected he has.
2. Danny Hannebery is a running machine.
3. The umps kept the dawks in the game at times with some ridiculous decisions.

And a fourth one....those commentators may have been wearing dawks guernseys, they were cheerleading that badly for them!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1) Probably the gutsiest win in years we won with brute and determination and we never gave up even when i doubted them in the last 2 goals down.

2) I have noticed a shift for the majority we have stopped the reckless bombs to Buddy and Tippett.

3) Pyke and Goodes gave it their all tonight Pyke especially.

Congrats Swans your team played very well tonight and deserved to win. Dan Hannebery was BOG, Reid played an underrated game as did Tom Mitchell in the midfield.

Good luck for the rest of 2015.
Thank you for being humble in defeat.

1. Great win! It's no GF, but it's slight retribution. 2 games clear of them now!

2.Stoppages! We got done. Carlton next week, we need to destroy them in and under!! Nearly cost us in the end.

3. Channel 7 commentary. F**K me! Never heard such bias commentary. It was only when it was certain that we were going to win did they show any acknowledgement to our play.

Great to beat the Hawks :-D

1 kids dont sleep well win sydney play night games
2 sam reid is actually playing good football over a month now and against a good side

But i could bang on but mostly i learn

The team has heart and is hurt by last year and actually give a * and i love the heart tonight

1. Whatever was said to Reid at HT in the Freo game has flicked a switch. Looks like a footballer now, not just raw talent.
2. Goodes' best game for a while and showed he will be important in September.
3. Mumford I miss you.

I love Pyke but Mumford sure is a big loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back