No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give them time, they still have an entire quarter yet before they can claim a win.

Richmond doing a good job thus far against Port Adelaide.
I wonder if there's any correlation between us and Port struggling this year? Both played attacking footy last year and haven't looked anywhere near as dominant this year. Teams flooding back causing problems for high attacking teams like ours, whilst not hurting other game styles as much? (freo, swans etc?)

There's something satisfying about just scraping home against the SA sides in a prelim, having them talked up as the next big thing all preseason, and then seeing them disappear off the face of the planet the following season.

Losing Kornes will hurt them too. Much like Ling, he has the uncanny ability to completely blanket a player, rendering them as good as useless.

Really pissed off about this whole "can't boo xyz person or team", as paying fans people have the right to boo or cheer for whomever they want. It's like wrestling there are heroes and villains of every sport. Players we adore, players we love to hate.

It's bad to boo an entire team that brought the cleanliness of the sport into light.
It's bad to boo a player or players who are umpires pets and media darlings but are dirty players on the ground a lot of the time they are lauded.

I used to say ... Neville Boooruns ?

;)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you picked Sydney
No

I don't bet on the Hawks games

Last week I had an 8-leg bet, gc line of -44.5 seemed a steal (even a crap side rarely gets blown away at subi). All other bets come in

This week, 13 legs over 4 sports
The surest bet seemed the dogs over the dees
But nope! And the other 12 were all successful :(

No

I don't bet on the Hawks games

Last week I had an 8-leg bet, gc line of -44.5 seemed a steal (even a crap side rarely gets blown away at subi). All other bets come in

This week, 13 legs over 4 sports
The surest bet seemed the dogs over the dees
But nope! And the other 12 were all successful :(

Bad luck - I can't pick one winner let alone a multi
I thought about putting some money on the swans - thought $2.65 was okay but I never bet against the Hawks. It's why I will never win a footy tipping comp

Bad luck - I can't pick one winner let alone a multi
I thought about putting some money on the swans - thought $2.65 was okay but I never bet against the Hawks. It's why I will never win a footy tipping comp
Join us in the hawks punting thread - you'll fit right in :p

Demons doing a Hawthorn in reverse?

Losing by big margins, winning close ones.

Went to Deeeees v Doggies - Dees played a lot of direct footy (compared to their normal game) and outplayed the Doggies.

Was good to see - where does that put the Dogs??? - finish 10-13th???

I think when Selwood ducks its important to get him in the head with as much force as possible either in the tackle or by driving him face first into the turf

It's the best way to discourage Joel from ducking in future and should result in less completely avoidable head high incidents for Joel going forward
Which is pretty much what Wood (?) from the Pies did to him last week. Gave away 50 but who cares?

Another week of incidents where every one does the maximum damage and in no way had potential to do more.

Cheney obviously isn't as brittle as swallow.

Another week of incidents where every one does the maximum damage and in no way had potential to do more.

Wondered the same thing.

Whiteley brought this up on 360 last night. Noting public hysteria got Lewis his sanction, yet yeo gets less despite the player going off not long later with concussion.

The Cameron one is the interesting one. Just a fine despite the fact he could have snapped his neck.

McVeigh one was funniest though, apparently hit Langford high whilst tackling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back