Banter IT'S WADA TIME AT THE 'G - RICHMOND V MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL OF BOMBRELAND - BRING YOUR NEEDLES!

#SACKHIRD?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say Conca, but he'd need to face his opponent while whacking him so probably a poor choice.

On second thoughts no ones gonna belt anyone at the efc for fear of making Bj cry.....:cry::cry::cry: and really no one wants to see thato_O

Feel bad for MM, Once a Tiger always a Tiger. Especially a Flag Tiger...
Sheeds also.
Never played on the ground for the Bombers.
Sweated blood and tears for 3 Richmond flags.

Feel bad for MM, Once a Tiger always a Tiger. Especially a Flag Tiger...

#lolcarlton

MM shouldn't feel bad. He wanted out but too proud to leave. So dropped a bombshell saying that Betts was signed 18 months prior to leaving and gave a backhander to the Carlton Board for being idiots.

He reaped what he sowed.

How have you dealt with it in regards to no respect for decades? any tips?

One thing we haven't done is attempt a Mustak like that one. Of course once you've done drugs your options must be limited to Ummmmm.....Mustaks ???:p

#lolcarlton
Backwards rabble that they currently are, I have more respect for the Blooz than I do for the Drug Cheats.

#lolcarlton

MM shouldn't feel bad. He wanted out but too proud to leave. So dropped a bombshell saying that Betts was signed 18 months prior to leaving and gave a backhander to the Carlton Board for being idiots.

He reaped what he sowed.
He wanted them to sack him today. * waiting two weeks. He wanted to keep the job but if they were going to force him out, he was going to make them sack him, and pay out his contract. Good on him. * Carlton. I might have less contempt for them than I do Essendon, but I still hate 'em. I hope they suck for another 30 years, while we win multiple flags and rub their once-smug noses in it like they did ours through the 80s and 90s.

I hope Essendon sucks eternally. Big fat dicks in hell.

Just going to take a moment to step away from the banter and appreciate two important things happening this week.

First, Indigenous Round as a whole and Dreamtime at the G, it's such a good celebration of this countries history. If you haven't seen it yet I really encourage you to watch the video on Shane Edwards up on the RFC website:
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/video/2015-05-26/edwards-relation-to-dreamtime-guernsey

Second, lol Carlton.

Hence the question on how to deal with it.

Please tell me, how does one go through decades with no finals wins? This is new for me, please help.

Some things are best worked out for yourself. It's part of growing up and taking responsibility. But you guys have a few issues more pressing I would think. Like taking responsibility for your "Supplements" program, you know with all the mitavins & vinerals ?:confused:....Once you've done that then you can move on to the other pressing issues.....:p

Who says we're not looking good?

external

Oh yeh, you looking good !!! (Wanna buy a used car?);)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Banter is exactly that, it should be in good humour.

I'm just waiting for an opportunity to seamlessly integrate my chicken s**t and microwave lines, but the opportunities haven't presented as yet.

You keep chicken s**t in your microwave ? There you go job done seamlessly .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back