Are Carlton a lock for the wooden spoon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
egg-on-face.png

it's hard to see how they won't take home another piece of woodwork. If they can't beat Brisbane at home, who can possibly finish below them? Equal bottom now and it's hard to see how they turn it around.

Makes you wonder how long Mick is going to survive. Could be as early as Monday morning. If they do finish last, can they finally draft and develop a decent player with that pick?
The smart money is on the Bombers....

Straw poll of the regular Blues supporters I know, all 7 or 8 of them, all bar 1 support the tank for number 1. Funnily enough most of them would also be in favour of a priority pick if the AFL would be so kind.

So 'at large' for me would be correct. It seems to be reasonably prevalent on BF as well. If you've got the official figures I'm happy enoug to see them.

Your straw poll is not verifiable on BigFooty so is meaningless.

Would we be happy to get a top draft pick ... yes. Do we want to tank to get it, the prevalent feeling on the Carlton board is no. Plenty celebrating wins and lamenting losses in the same old fashion. Only an occasional poster lamenting the drop in draft order.

I don't need to give you official figures. Go and find them on our board yourself.

As much as we'd all like to see Essendon win the spoon, I can't see all of the Blues, Lions and Suns finishing with more wins then them. Besides once Golden Boy goes they might actually try like Carlton are under Barker.

As much as we'd all like to see Essendon win the spoon, I can't see all of the Blues, Lions and Suns finishing with more wins then them. Besides once Golden Boy goes they might actually try like Carlton are under Barker.
I think it is out of ess and Bris. Ablett back will see more wins for the Suns and the blues look like they have turned the corner.

Essendon gave up today. A sign of a club in real trouble.

Then again a few more beatings like today their percentage will be under everyone else and reckon Gold Coast will easily win 2 more, Brisbane may beat Carlton and Melbourne to be on 4 wins also and reckon Carlton could pinch one more somewhere. So a fair chance they slide all the way to the bottom.

Your straw poll is not verifiable on BigFooty so is meaningless.

Would we be happy to get a top draft pick ... yes. Do we want to tank to get it, the prevalent feeling on the Carlton board is no. Plenty celebrating wins and lamenting losses in the same old fashion. Only an occasional poster lamenting the drop in draft order.

I don't need to give you official figures. Go and find them on our board yourself.

Haha 'not verifiable on BigFooty' ******* lulz. How can I ever go on.

Hird won't be going anywhere if the supposed six figure pay out is in play. They would be much more prudent to wait to see what WADA find and then cut him loose without fear of repercussions.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So could you. Is that verifiable on BigFooty I wonder.

Log off champ, there's actually a real world and people out there you know.

I could be but I'm not the one making up bullshit about a supporter base because it suits my bias.

Then again a few more beatings like today their percentage will be under everyone else and reckon Gold Coast will easily win 2 more, Brisbane may beat Carlton and Melbourne to be on 4 wins also and reckon Carlton could pinch one more somewhere. So a fair chance they slide all the way to the bottom.
They do play Essendon:D

it's hard to see how they won't take home another piece of woodwork. If they can't beat Brisbane at home, who can possibly finish below them? Equal bottom now and it's hard to see how they turn it around.

Makes you wonder how long Mick is going to survive. Could be as early as Monday morning. If they do finish last, can they finally draft and develop a decent player with that pick?

images3UCV846V.jpg OOPS!....

pencil in the bombers. Worst list in the competition. Demons will get another couple as will blues and suns, lions get rockliff, hanley, merrett and martin back next week and they'll start winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back