No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Goddard stopped trying once the game was out of reach, so he says.

Despicable..if that joke of a club had any cajones they would drop him for that. Effort is non-negotiable
The guys an idiot. Went for the cash and walked into a shittip. Makes an arse of himself with his pointing when he's doing sweet FA himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is it like 4am in Perth DrMike? Shouldn't you still be in bed dreaming of a Tigers premiership?
Hah nah was just after 7, eating breakfast
I did sleep in though, Ashes starts tonight 6pm-1am my time

So Goddard stopped trying once the game was out of reach, so he says.

Despicable..if that joke of a club had any cajones they would drop him for that. Effort is non-negotiable
When did he say this, what a disgrace, is a grub of a player now who is perfectly suited to essendrugs.

Uh oh, we went too far and pissed off DrMike . Abandon thread time, Im outta here

View attachment 150376
Speaking of skydiving, has anyone done a tandem jump from one of the skydiving centres in Melbourne, as I know my daughter (although I shouldnt know) is getting me a voucher for xmas and I wondered what peoples thoughts and experiences were like.

Speaking of skydiving, has anyone done a tandem jump from one of the skydiving centres in Melbourne, as I know my daughter (although I shouldnt know) is getting me a voucher for xmas and I wondered what peoples thoughts and experiences were like.

I skydived in Switzerland. Never in a skydiving centre though.

I skydived in Switzerland. Never in a skydiving centre though.
That'll do as Im just after what peoples experiences were like, as I must admit ,Im a little trepidacious about jumping from 13 thousand feet
smiley-shocked004.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back