Science/Environment Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster - fish from the pacific inedible

Remove this Banner Ad

define "all good"? clearly it's quite serious? not enough that you should be "fearful" and rushing in here to post poorly-understood bullshit, though. why are you so scared? have you taken any time in the past 24 months to understand radiation at all? or anything you post about, really? it's embarrassing.

Are you a nuclear scientist too?

Gosh

My understanding was the nuclear powerplant has been melting down for some years, the ice walls dont work, the robots die, the fisherman report there are few fish and they have tumors

But now captian shill is back I feel at ease

is it all good then

That's a relief

I was bit worried but you have helped

I don't think its a matter of all good

Its a serious matter that doesn't need the noise of the mischievous

Are you a nuclear scientist too?

Unlike you i actually try to gain a greater understanding of the things i post about. I've learned quite a bit about nuclear radiation since fukushima.

I'll take the rest of your drivel as a "no", you've not spent more than 2 minutes learning about it. I am truly truly shocked. You're normally such a commited scholar rofl!

FWIW I copped some Chernobyl fallout, and never felt better.

Um, admittedly we had to eat a lot of seaweed real quick to stop the radioactive iodine going into our thyroids.....

Fk

That's pretty serious. Where were you?

Fk

That's pretty serious. Where were you?

Japan. A lot blew east and the Japanese are a bit sensitive about fallout, funny enough.

Think air pressure isobar diagrams on TV, but instead radiation readings across the Japanese islands. I'm fair dinkum about the seaweed too.

But I was lucky compared to a poor Aussie who had been in Munich - that's an interesting story.

And on Chernobyl, I like the fact that a couple of blokes on the night shift got bored, had some fun tinkering around the safety/cooling systems and **** me, it blew up!

Japan. A lot blew east and the Japanese are a bit sensitive about fallout, funny enough.

Think air pressure isobar diagrams on TV, but instead radiation readings across the Japanese islands. I'm fair dinkum about the seaweed too.

But I was lucky compared to a poor Aussie who had been in Munich - that's an interesting story.

And on Chernobyl, I like the fact that a couple of blokes on the night shift got bored, had some fun tinkering around the safety/cooling systems and **** me, it blew up!

1105.gif

It wasn't far off that. Chernobyl has so many good stories. All sad, like the firemen who first attended.

Amazing heroes.

Most of the 500 thousand soldiers are dead now. Young men they were.The coalminers who burrowed under, and stalled the meltdown saving Europe faired no better.

This article speaks partly about the carnage done to populations in Belarus.

http://www.ratical.org/radiation/Fukushima/StevenStarr.html

(Log in to remove this ad.)

define "all good"? clearly it's quite serious? not enough that you should be "fearful" and rushing in here to post poorly-understood bullshit, though. why are you so scared? have you taken any time in the past 24 months to understand radiation at all? or anything you post about, really? it's embarrassing.
Which propaganda spewing department do you work for? ;)

What if I believe that carbon emissions isn't causing Global Warming? Either does Patrick Moore, the cofounder of Greenpeace.

You would have no argument from me as I don't think the science is settled. Whether it is or isn't we should seek to reduce our footprint, emissions and pollution.

Unfortunately the whole debate has been hijacked by nutters and the professors claim that scientists are effectively cash for comments is quite sad.

You would have no argument from me as I don't think the science is settled. Whether it is or isn't we should seek to reduce our footprint, emissions and pollution.

Unfortunately the whole debate has been hijacked by nutters and the professors claim that scientists are effectively cash for comments is quite sad.
What footprint is that? You have no arguments from me when it comes to stopping polluters though!

What footprint is that? You have no arguments from me when it comes to stopping polluters though!

just a general term to suggest we should allow more area to be returned to nature. having farms (cleared land) running for mile is an example. miles of freeways (which should all be underground). perth running some 100km north south when it could easily be 10km are all examples

its less of an issue here in Oz but more relevant in higher populated nations.

You really should check your own posts before commenting!

Uh huh.

Nuclear paranoia.
Economic collapse paranoia.
911 conspiracy theorist.
Anti vaxxer (hypocritically so too lol)
Accuses people you disagree with of being secret govt agents.

Im sure i forgot some, so many nutty flavours! :D

Uh huh.

Nuclear paranoia.
Economic collapse paranoia.
911 conspiracy theorist.
Anti vaxxer (hypocritically so too lol)
Accuses people you disagree with of being secret govt agents.

Im sure i forgot some, so many nutty flavours! :D
Nuclear waste......there is no fool proof way of disposing it.

Economic collapse......is a certainty. You don't keep printing money, devaluing currencies and running 0% interest rates if everything is rosy.

911......we don't even have to go there. It is beyond doubt that it was an inside job. You don't hold a predetermined commission for the fun of it.

Anti vaxxer......my children are vaccinated. I am vaccinated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back