Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is where stats don't count for s**t. 15 disposals, 3 marks, 50+ hitouts sounds like an amazing game for a ruckman yet he had almost 0 influence on the contest.

Dare i say it, the matt rosa of ruckmen?

Awful 50 m penalty against Chapman.umpire should be dropped for next week

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

This is where stats don't count for s**t. 15 disposals, 3 marks, 50+ hitouts sounds like an amazing game for a ruckman yet he had almost 0 influence on the contest.

Dare i say it, the matt rosa of ruckmen?
Naitanui's stats for last week were about the same. 14 disposals, 2 marks, ~50 hitouts

It's remarkable how difficult it is for some people to understand how stats give so little indication of the impact Nicnat has on a game

Awful 50 m penalty against Chapman.umpire should be dropped for next week

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
Richmond get a very good run from the umps and have done all year. Doesn't ever seem to get questioned though for some reason

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching footy in Darwin and their about to show fight from port game. Hopefully no one from the power gets suspended, it would be funny to snag top spot, not that it matters

Watching footy in Darwin and their about to show fight from port game. Hopefully no one from the power gets suspended, it would be funny to snag top spot, not that it matters
Kept saying it was old school stuff especially basil.

Was no such thing, old school they used to actually hit each other

Lame

Not gonna argue that, he was down today.

I agree, I'm not gonna lie
owen-wilson-getty-590bt_286x191.jpg

Interesting in the Richmond v Essendon post match and the discussion re Dempsey's tackle on Deledio

Even in the kindest interpretation it was a ridiculously dangerous act and quite rightly the commentators pointed out that Dempsey probably didn't mean it (I don't think he did but it was beyond stupid and completely unnecessary) and also that Dempsey wasn't hurt (thankfully)

By way of contrast Yeo was thrown under the bus for a completely legitimate spoiling attempt that accidentally collected the blokes nose and Masten was pilloried for a bite that did no damage (a bit of broken skin and "antibiotics" notwithstanding) that was far less deliberate than what Dempsey did and under the circumstances probably easier to justify

Interesting in the Richmond v Essendon post match and the discussion re Dempsey's tackle on Deledio

Even in the kindest interpretation it was a ridiculously dangerous act and quite rightly the commentators pointed out that Dempsey probably didn't mean it (I don't think he did but it was beyond stupid and completely unnecessary) and also that Dempsey wasn't hurt (thankfully)

By way of contrast Yeo was thrown under the bus for a completely legitimate spoiling attempt that accidentally collected the blokes nose and Masten was pilloried for a bite that did no damage (a bit of broken skin and "antibiotics" notwithstanding) that was far less deliberate than what Dempsey did and under the circumstances probably easier to justify
It was a literal german suplex. mistake or not imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back