Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here i go......... i might get myself into s**t and someone else close to me but this is what might happen at Richmond and reasons behind............no names will be mention just clubs and positions...............
Ins
Plan A: 2x GWS PLAYERS......out this year and next first round .......gain a midfielder + (Ruck/Forward)....also some late draft swaps third rounds maybe i am hearing .......
Plan B :2 x Carlton players ......out 2nd round pick.....or maybe one reserve player only going ........we gain half forward + Ruck ......we lose 2nd round or a player (Forward/Ruck) BUT BLUES WILL PROBABLY GET PICK 3 OVERALL ........i am not happy on that one can bait us back LOSING THAT PLAYER ......
PLAN C:1 x Brisbane player swap for last years best 22 player most people would had him in top 10 ........gain midfielder lose (kp defender can play forward)
PLAN D: 1 X GC player swap as above Plan C whatever comes first........
PLAN E: 1 X GC PLAYER has been shopped around few clubs into him gun midfielder top 4 at GC wants 1st round pick and another ????To much at stake ???
OTHER CLUBS INFO which is brewing a storm soon between few clubs..........

Ok so respectfully, did you just summarise a few of the more attractive propositions/rumours in these threads and take out the names?

PLAN A: Treloar and Tomlinson/Downie
PLAN B: Yarran and Kreuzer
PLAN C: Astbury for Aish
PLAN D: Hall
PLAN E: Bennell

amidoingitright?

Out: 1st round 2015 and Grimes
In: Treloar

Out: 2nd round 2016
In: Yarran

FA: Garland and Leuenberger

FB: Garland Rance Batchelor
HB: Houli Chaplin Vlastuin
C: Ellis Cotchin Edwards
HF: Yarran Riewoldt Deledio
FF: Martin Vickery Lennon
Fol: Leuenberger Treloar Miles
Int: Grigg, McIntosh, Conca, C Ellis

Gotta say I prefer Grimes over Garland. He can play tall and small, he can often get fists in over packs Dustin Fletcher style, his kicking has improved heaps, and he has great pace.
We shouldn't be altering our back 6 unless it was for Hurley or someone like that.

Ok so respectfully, did you just summarise a few of the more attractive propositions/rumours in these threads and take out the names?

amidoingitright?
upload_2015-9-2_15-29-46.jpeg

amidoingitright?
If that's a straight swap that is incredible.

amidoingitright?
A) The other ruck/forward could be Phillips to add to our ranga quota
E) High risk has me thinking O'Meara

Plan A: 2x GWS PLAYERS......out this year and next first round .......gain a midfielder + (Ruck/Forward)....also some late draft swaps third rounds maybe i am hearing .......
Obviously Treloar is the mid. The ruck/forward is interesting, I would love it to be Patton but i doubt it even with 2 knee reco's. So that leaves Downie or Stewart. Downie makes more sense as we need ruck/forwards not forward/rucks.

Plan B :2 x Carlton players ......out 2nd round pick.....or maybe one reserve player only going ........we gain half forward + Ruck ......we lose 2nd round or a player (Forward/Ruck) BUT BLUES WILL PROBABLY GET PICK 3 OVERALL ........i am not happy on that one can bait us back LOSING THAT PLAYER ......
Yarran and Kreuzer for 2nd pick and McBean. Seems over pay if we get them pick 3 IMO. I really don't want to lose McBean for Kreuzer.

PLAN C:1 x Brisbane player swap for last years best 22 player most people would had him in top 10 ........gain midfielder lose (kp defender can play forward)
Has to be Aish for Astbury but i hope its Redden.
Hall for Astbury. I think I'd prefer to this to the above the way he has played last 6 weeks

PLAN E: 1 X GC PLAYER has been shopped around few clubs into him gun midfielder top 4 at GC wants 1st round pick and another ????To much at stake ???
Bennell. Would do in heart beat.

If its not Bennell then I pray to Isha that's O'Meara and his knees are great.

Personally hope of that lot we get Bennell and Redden. Unless of course the top one is Patton, then I hope we get Treloar, Patton, Yarran and Hall. I could live with losing McBean for this haul.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here i go......... i might get myself into s**t and someone else close to me but this is what might happen at Richmond and reasons behind............no names will be mention just clubs and positions...............
Ins
OTHER CLUBS INFO which is brewing a storm soon between few clubs..........

Adelaide gun player this one has baffled me i thought Geelong all the way ....... but things are changing ........... and alot of things has happen recently is looking further into his future such as a media role after football career , but also wants success still not all about money thats last thing on his mind just a bonus but loves Adelaide would like to leave the club on good terms .........GEELONG 40% COLLINGWOOD 30% HAWTHORN 20% RICHMOND 10% DECISION WILL BE MADE VERY SOON...........Geelong are very nervous two clubs are pushing hard looking at their pay structures could force one out of the deal .......have over committed in last few years stretching themselves ..........also Collingwood looking for extra picks from other clubs to satisfy GWS needs shopping few players and are open for talks........need to give GWS the picks for their Academy kids Richmond are currently in the box seat have the best offer.........yes Collingwood were fav 4 to 6 weeks ago alot has changed in the last 2 weeks wouldn't be surprise if the media will find out by this weekend..........lol ........but all can change if the Pies can come with that extra first round pick is the key ...........both clubs going for broke on this one........i laugh how AFL states clubs dont speak to each other of players movement and managers....... REALLY ......LMAO.....i know clubs track players from other clubs two years out some decisions are made way back .......look at example FRANKLIN perfect example another look at Eddie Betts ........as supporters we have to be delusional if we believe it didn't happen.......clubs do what is the best to keep improving the list its becoming more and more professional loyality is been challenged so much has changed in the last 5 years next 5 years will be more interesting.........

More rumblings are happening but most are just that still alot of inquiring is happening this trade season we will see alot of clubs making aggressive trades thanks to future picks .........i know some clubs wanted to extend the future picks to three years capped........it favoured to much the top halve teams.......OVERALL I WILL BE HAPPY IF WE LAND 2 OR 3 any no particular order we need a Ruck+half forward+midfielder
I HOPE ALL ENJOYED THE READING DON'T SHOOT THE MESSANGER BUT YOU A WELCOME TO RE VISIT ME AND HAVE A GO IF I AM WRONG ........I DOUBTED .......WOULDN'T BE SURPRISE IF FEW PHONES GO HOT THE NEXT FEW DAYS LOL ........THE SILLY SEASON IS AROUND CORNER ALL ENJOY THE FINALS........ :):):)........
wut

PLAN E: 1 X GC PLAYER has been shopped around few clubs into him gun midfielder top 4 at GC wants 1st round pick and another ????To much at stake

Most likely Bennell, but I pray it's O'Meara. He is one of my favourite players. Will win the brownlow one day.

mate just sent this to me

itshappening.gif

@CellinoFactor: I heard from a very reliable source that Adam Treloar has asked GWS management this morning to be traded to Richmond. Keen to be a Tiger

@CellinoFactor: It seems Collingwood are filthy on Treloar, they thought they had a commitment from him weeks ago, but he's done a backflip. Tigers bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back