Radio The SEN Thread 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly OX gives a weather report that's out of date, the BOM release a new one at 4 20pm everyday, not hard to look
We've got a rubbish 3 hour sports talk back show here in the afternoons and I reckon 3 or 4 times a week they read out the traffic from the day before.

You think SEN is bad... Got nothin' on Talkin' Sport.

He did say about the same age.

He said Spieth was 20 and he had won something, didn't he?

Anyway Watson later topped himself by defending claims of racism saying 'I'm not racist, i see Kyrgios as an Australian, people who are calling me racist are racist'. . .

Anyway Watson later topped himself by defending claims of racism saying 'I'm not racist, i see Kyrgios as an Australian, people who are calling me racist are racist'. . .
I'm sick of this bullshit that automatically you're racist if you don't like someone and they happen not to be white.

I don't like Kyrgios because he's a mutha*ing gronk. I don't hate him because he's half Malaysian half Greek!

I'm sick of this bullshit that automatically you're racist if you don't like someone and they happen not to be white.I don't like Kyrgios because he's a mutha*ing gronk. I don't hate him because he's half Malaysian half Greek!

I agree but it's good to see the racist card being played against the media after all the preaching we put up with with the Adam Goodes saga . . .

I agree but it's good to see the racist card being played against the media after all the preaching we put up with with the Adam Goodes saga . . .
Only if it's warranted though.

If you're doing it "just because" when you do need to actually call them out on something like that you lose credibility on the issue.

What an odd thing to say.

Some of the ads at the moment are driving me insane. Believe it or not the National Tiles ones are some of the least annoying. Ones that are bugging me are the Pancake Parlour ones, and that stupid one for Epworth where the guy hits himself with a hammer o_O
Agree. There is one Pancake Parlour one I heard on ANA the other night that was so bad that it is honestly unexplainable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

agree she was dull and sounds the type to namedrop or placedrop and a homewrecker to boot. classy Geelong

Yeah she didn't really seem to get what the show was about, most of the guests send themselves up, she sounded like she took herself a bit too seriously.

Of the guests they've had so far I think I liked Crawf the best. I am not actually a huge fan of him off field, but he had some interesting stories I thought.

Yes I gathered that, but any other involvement in sport? I have always been a mad Hawks supporter, hopefully I will be on Harf's show soon :)

What's all this home wrecker stuff (I seriously know nothing about her :confused: ).
I just tried to google and got duck egg.

What's the home wrecker stuff y'all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back