List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Draft, Rookie Draft and FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think it's a good idea for Sinclair to spend some time in the vfl next year? Had a great first year but his future is as a midfielder not a small forward. Would like to see him play full games in the vfl midfield and develop his game if he still plays 10 + games in the seniors it's a good result

Does anyone else think it's a good idea for Sinclair to spend some time in the vfl next year? Had a great first year but his future is as a midfielder not a small forward. Would like to see him play full games in the vfl midfield and develop his game if he still plays 10 + games in the seniors it's a good result
No, he's good enough for AFL already so he stays IMO. He can play forward & play there very well, but I would hope to see him included in the mid rotations a lot more next year. Hopefully about a 4:1 time on ground split between forward & midfield

I think they will just rotate him in and out of the forward line and mid he'll be fine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As for the Carlisle trade, Hickey & pick 24 is overs... We need a KPD just as much as they need a #1 ruckman who is capable of resting forward & kicking 20 goals a year

I don't want Hickey to leave, but I also think he's being undersold a lot in this thread, especially when it comes to a trade.

If the trade involves Hickey, it has to be Hickey & pick 42 for Carlisle. If it's Hickey & pick 24, I see that as Essendon winning that trade
Trading Hickey in a Carlisle deal is already overs in my honest opinion. The thing is, the bombers should really accept any deal they get no matter how s**t it is, because in the end, they could get nothing for him.

Just watched Saints v Dogs...like others it enhanced my view that we can't trade Hickey!!
It certainly would be hard to trade him after seeing him do those things again, but something else to consider is that we still have to work out a trade for Carlisle. If we don't trade someone like Hickey, how do we get Carlisle (and Freeman)?

If it came down to which I would like less out of trading this or next year's first rounder, or losing Hickey, I think I'd have to reluctantly go with option B.

If we can find a way to get it done without losing either first rounder, or Hickey (or any of our best 22), then that would of course be ideal. Easier said than done though!

It certainly would be hard to trade him after seeing him do those things again, but something else to consider is that we still have to work out a trade for Carlisle. If we don't trade someone like Hickey, how do we get Carlisle (and Freeman)?

If it came down to which I would like less out of trading this or next year's first rounder, or losing Hickey, I think I'd have to reluctantly go with option B.

If we can find a way to get it done without losing either first rounder or Hickey (or any of our best 22) then that would of course be ideal.

Is losing Ross more palatable? I think we can cover him easier..

Is losing Ross more palatable?
Bloody oath. I still think Seb can make it, but he'd still be easier to replace and we'd possibly be doing it immediately with Mathieson, who I would expect to be a younger, upgraded version. Seb and our 2nd rounder is my ideal scenario, no offense to him.

I hope Farren finds another club but not surprised great guy hope he gets a 2 year contract

He has been a good servant of the club but I can't see him playing again without half our team being injured.. Hope someone does pick him up

He has been a good servant of the club but I can't see him playing again without half our team being injured.. Hope someone does pick him up
Exactly players will get injured but guys like Minchington and Templeton need a chance to make it. Its gonna be hard to decide who to delist at the end of next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back