List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Draft, Rookie Draft and FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me we know where we stand with Weller. He wants to come home but isn't coming home this year. Your about 12 months to early
Even if it's the only way Freo can get McCarthy this year?

Note: I'm not saying you aren't correct, but I reckon these days you can never say never

It is with a heavy heart that I come here. Carlisle will be a gun for you over the next decade. Has elite hands and has proven capable of smothering the best forwards in the game. Obviously there is the added bonus that he can be swung forward if required. 23 year old, 80 odd games, entering his prime. What a waste of development over the past 5 years for the Bombers. Draft sanctions combined with having our elite talls leaving will hurt us big time. You have got yourself a potential elite defender for the next decade.

It is with a heavy heart that I come here. Carlisle will be a gun for you over the next decade. Has elite hands and has proven capable of smothering the best forwards in the game. Obviously there is the added bonus that he can be swung forward if required. 23 year old, 80 odd games, entering his prime. What a waste of development over the past 5 years for the Bombers. Draft sanctions combined with having our elite talls leaving will hurt us big time. You have got yourself a potential elite defender for the next decade.

Thanks....

You still aren't getting pick 5! :)

Thanks, we are happy!

Even if it's the only way Freo can get McCarthy this year?

Note: I'm not saying you aren't correct, but I reckon these days you can never say never
UNLESS Weller asks for a trade and he won't then there is nothing more to say right now. We are already waiting next year. As I said earlier today our recruitment strategy for players in the system is to target those out of contract.

UNLESS Weller asks for a trade and he won't then there is nothing more to say right now. We are already waiting next year. As I said earlier today our recruitment strategy for players in the system is to target those out of contract.

Why are you so dismissive Stav? Do you recall last week when I said Carlisle would nominate us on a specific day....which he did? The Weller info came from the same person. Im also getting Weller talk from others too.

This Brisbane compensation brouhaha could prove to be perfect for us. Could force Essendon into accepting 2nd rounder plus player or 2 second rounders for JC in order to manufacture a deal to satisfy the lions. Come on leppa, match that offer!!

You clearly haven't been on a v line train from the country via Sunbury on a friday essendon game.

Your opinion of revolver people will rise a few notches after you've been on that train for half an hour.

My fellow St.Kilda fans,

I can see some of you becoming frustrated with the dimwitted dialogue engaged in by Essendon supporters and staff.

However, I am writing to you because I feel we have a duty of care in this matter.

Clearly the experimental drugs that the Essendon players were administered with have also infected the Essendon board, former coaching staff, recruiting team and now the supporter base.

We can now definitively see that this experimentation has caused the loss of basic brain function, and everyone associated with the Essendon Football Club is now struggling to comprehend basic logic.

Rather than engage them in conversation, I would instead implore you to ask for their suburb of residence. I would then strongly recommend you refer them to the nearest mental health professional in the area.

For anyone wishing to make this referral personally to Adrian Dodoro, he will be located at the front of the Centrelink employment line on Monday 26 October.

Kind regards,

Ameet (well sent by me on his behalf as he is probably a little busy right now)

Last edited:
Why are you so dismissive Stav? Do you recall last week when I said Carlisle would nominate us on a specific day....which he did? The Weller info came from the same person. Im also getting Weller talk from others too.
Is it 5 for Weller and a teen pick then on traded to Essendon for Carlisle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha. I thought my eyes were playing up! Hope it's true!!

Perhaps he's being careful to protect the deal/source and we leave it at that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back