2015/16 Pre-Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigg smashed last pre season as well but didn't kick on. Still have hopes he can make it rotating through half forward.

Gore has some. Laird about him
I remember reading about him competing very well in the time trials last year too...

Picture gallery from this morning - good to see our shiny new toys on display.

Also, check out the size of Milera and Doedee to all the other guys. Even Lever and Gore with one year in the system look massive compared to them.

http://www.afc.com.au/adelaidecrows...urns#0e7ff92a60451510VgnVCM200000986bb70aRCRD
Milera looks like a twig! Cripes, the body size is such a big step up when you get to the AFL. Imagine seeing Robbie Flower running around now!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFC Twitter had a pic of B Crouch greeting the new draftees at the airport but took it down, he looked a bit softer around the edges than jnr does. Can be expected from a bloke who has hardly been able to run for 12 months.

The AFC Twitter had a pic of B Crouch greeting the new draftees at the airport but took it down, he looked a bit softer around the edges than jnr does. Can be expected from a bloke who has hardly been able to run for 12 months.
Has always looked a bit chubby - admitted it himself!

BoB seems ready to take over from Thommo in the guns department, those arms are looking huge!

The comparison shots are really interesting to see, you almost forget how they were when they first get here.

Why did they take it down? It wasn't Steven Motlop embarrassing, was it?

GOD DAMN PRE-SEASON!!!

Every year, I see the photos of the time trial and I think, "Cripes look at our squad, look at our recruits and draftees, every single one is CHAMPION!!! WE'RE GOING TO GO UNDEFEATED!!!"

Need to remind myself of when two years ago I suggested after one pre-season match that SMack looked set to have a breakout year.

Good to see Bob with the guns, but the BIG thing he needs to work on this pre-season in endurance. The interchange rule mean the midfielders who can't run out a game are going to struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back