Opinion List Management 2015/16

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know what has happen to Ben Beioley?? He isnt listed as an academy player or contracted player. See http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/football/players-and-coaches/academy-players

In 2013 for the U/16's + U/18's + state team U/16's he kicked over 100 goals. See
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/ben-beioley.1040382/

In 2014 he kicked 41 for the U/18 and won the leading goal kicker but didnt play a full season and he was only 17. He turned 19 a couple of weeks ago on 17th January.

Played at Gaza last year

Ok that's for the info. Looks like a SANFL career will be a struggle. Sort of was hoping he could be that boom forward.
By all reports he's happy playing Ammos. A grade coach wanted him to play a few more As games, 18s coach didn't want him exposed too much.
Went out for a pre season at North (? I'm pretty sure, he zoned to them) didn't like it and stuck with Gaza

Fairly certain that these players will be signed/re-signed/upgraded to the Maggies list very soon.

Watch out tonight for these players

2. Keanu Miller
38. Anthony Biemans (Seen him training with the AFL players a fair bit)
42. Jack Cooper
47. Zac Hawkins

Last edited:
How did we get away with that? Someone fall asleep at Brebner Drive?
Keiran Agius is PAFC's first 'China' recruit. He came on the Aboriginal Academy tour to HK at the end of November, then on to Guangzhou and Beijing. During the tour, it would seem, the deal was set in motion.

Wasn't this announced at the AGM? Or did Chad say an academy lad from North Adelaide has signed up?
It was, I recall, by Chad. I was thinking it might be Brandan Parfitt at first. Word that it would be Agius came on BF pretty smartly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just noticed in the article from yesterday there is a new rule about our SANFL players.

Port Adelaide’s SANFL football manager Scott Peters says the Magpies will have the flexibility to upgrade other players during the year.

“We’ve locked 10 players away, and can upgrade five more before June 30 from our Academy list. The guys in the Academy who are working hard, but the new SANFL rules allow us to upgrade players through the season, instead of locking 15 away before Round 1."

Just noticed in the article from yesterday there is a new rule about our SANFL players.

Port Adelaide’s SANFL football manager Scott Peters says the Magpies will have the flexibility to upgrade other players during the year.

“We’ve locked 10 players away, and can upgrade five more before June 30 from our Academy list. The guys in the Academy who are working hard, but the new SANFL rules allow us to upgrade players through the season, instead of locking 15 away before Round 1."

I was reading this yesterday too and thought this seems like a good thing for us.. But I can't help but think what the hidden agenda is?

My immediate though was, how does this disadvantage us? Surely the SANFL haven't given us an advantage!

Hawkins & Davidson are unsigned from last year but will play vs the Crows reserves.

Academy players, Cooper, Stengle & Phelps will also play.

We have 5 spots left so it's possible that these 5 could be close to being re-signed/upgraded.

Someone stated on a thread Phelps looked a good ruck propext.
At 192cm? :eek::eek::eek:

BTW where is that 7 foot basketballer our coach alluded to?
upload_2016-3-13_16-32-41.jpeg

Does he exist or is he an urban myth?
images

Zac Hawkins re-signs as the last Maggies player for this season.

No idea what happened to Luke Wilson.
agghhhh 5 ft 2 hawkins gets upgraded, was hoping there was stlll at least 1 spot left so we could upgrade phelps with lobbe going down. kane mitchell might be playing ruck before too long.

agghhhh 5 ft 2 hawkins gets upgraded, was hoping there was stlll at least 1 spot left so we could upgrade phelps with lobbe going down. kane mitchell might be playing ruck before too long.
Impressed with Phelps. Hoping him and Ross can both be Maggies listed players next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back