Who will be our most improved "potato" in 2016?

Remove this Banner Ad

While I don't think many of the lesser players on the list will make any impact for us this year, the one candidate from me would be Tunbridge. We know Simpson rates him pretty highly and he did pretty well in the Carlton game last year.

Probably the only candidate as far as BF is concerned.

No love?

1369721321970.jpg

You've changed ER, you used to be cool.

The Badger is a superstar .

Got to admit, I like him a lot more after watching that. Love the last part where he just tells it straight "I don't really think I'm a player that too many clubs would jump at". We can lay crap on him but he I really respect anyone that admits their own limitations.

And that goal against Freo was pretty good and the Carlton one was solid as well. Pity they were a once offs.

Got to admit, I like him a lot more after watching that. Love the last part where he just tells it straight "I don't really think I'm a player that too many clubs would jump at". We can lay crap on him but he I really respect anyone that admits their own limitations.

And that goal against Freo was pretty good and the Carlton one was solid as well. Pity they were a once offs.
Made an afl career for himself with as much skill as most bf posters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like to see Tunbridge show more,not likely tho,
Karpany would be handy if he could lift,not sure he has it in him tho

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

I've always show some love for Badger on here. He was really good against the Corws late last year when everyone went to sleep.
Problem is if we were on his influence on the game most likely would have taken a step back.
Mcginnity does some good things and provides some good pressure in the forward line.
I think he is great value as a guy who can come in after a few injuries and hold his own.sure he probably shouldn't be best 22 with a reasonable fit list but I think he adds more to the team than colledge,Tunbridge possibly lucas(although I would like to see him get a game or 2 this year to see what he can do) and the recently departed newman

Well we know that very good player like Rowan Jones were booed so is a spud a real spud or a fan dislike?

Masten and Shep are very good players.

For me, Lycett has never been a top player but I hope he improves although my gut feel is that Gov will take the second ruck spot due to versatility and class.

Well we know that very good player like Rowan Jones were booed so is a spud a real spud or a fan dislike?

Masten and Shep are very good players.

For me, Lycett has never been a top player but I hope he improves although my gut feel is that Gov will take the second ruck spot due to versatility and class.

Over his career it might be said that he was a very good player but in 2015 he was exceptional.

If Giles is getting a game it means Lycett is tanking or NN is injured.
giles best games have been better than lycetts best games,granted he is older and his best games were a few season ago but if he gets back to the form he showed early on for GWS he could keep lycett out of the team on form alone.
probably unlikely but a sponsor can dream

Remove this Banner Ad

Back