Official Club Stuff 2016 Membership Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

What a ******* amazing club this is..

Bloody oath it is. And to everyone who has chipped in to help out we thank you so much. You have made our year. To know that we can now get to the games and take our boy is awesome and to know we are there because of an extremely generous and awesome group of people who support the best team in the world is even more special. I will never forget what you guys have done and hopefully next year we can find another family who needs a hand and by then hopefully we are in a better place and i will be first to put my hand up and return the favour.
Again thanks to you all and extra thanks to Phillyroo for your support and to Bigeasy for coordinating everything. Legends. Thanks.

The Bells fam.

Update: All PMs have been sent out so once i receive the money i will purchase a Family membership with access to all home games for the HELLSBELLS family. Left over money will be used for huddle membership donation.

The little one will be here thursday !

Good luck to the missus mate, and to you of course. There's just nothing like the euphoria and overwhelming emotion of seeing your creation enter the world eh?

Thanks mate. No doubt its amazing. I'm sure I'll lose it like last time lol.

Second time around I lost it................at the midwife who cut the cord before saying "oh, sorry". I visualised stabbing her eyes out with a scalpel before remembering I'd be no good to my newly arrived little man if I was busting rocks at Barwon for the next 25 to life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Second time around I lost it................at the midwife who cut the cord before saying "oh, sorry". I visualised stabbing her eyes out with a scalpel before remembering I'd be no good to my newly arrived little man if I was busting rocks at Barwon for the next 25 to life.

hahaha i would of lost it too. What a moron.

Ha ha, I had to tell our midwife that my second child was in fact a boy and not a girl as she had so confidently proclaimed just after birth!!

Hey Hellsbells - I just sent you $25 as I couldn't remember how much I said. I didn't put gokangas in the notes so when you see $25 it is mine. Hope we can get to meet during the season,mate.

awesome mate, i will pay for a junior joey membership. Bigeasy are you able to organise this and ill transfer into account?

We have enough money to cover scooby but the little tacker is covered with the family membership as well

Hey Hellsbells - I just sent you $25 as I couldn't remember how much I said. I didn't put gokangas in the notes so when you see $25 it is mine. Hope we can get to meet during the season,mate.

Is that meant for me?

What a ******* amazing club this is..
I don't support North Melbourne so I'm sorry for intruding on your board but I couldn't help but see this thread under the most liked section so I decided to have a look and read the last couple of pages.

On to my point I haven't seen anything as beautiful as this on the internet before, many posters on an internet forum helping out one of their fellow supporters, somebody you may not have even met in person but you all decided to help. One passion, one love in North Melbourne has brought you together and stand strong together.

Words can not describe. You are all just beautiful people with a wonderful supporter base. I have nothing but for respect for all of the people who contributed into the bells fund.

I don't support North Melbourne so I'm sorry for intruding on your board but I couldn't help but see this thread under the most liked section so I decided to have a look and read the last couple of pages.

On to my point I haven't seen anything as beautiful as this on the internet before, many posters on an internet forum helping out one of their fellow supporters, somebody you may not have even met in person but you all decided to help. One passion, one love in North Melbourne has brought you together and stand strong together.

Words can not describe. You are all just beautiful people with a wonderful supporter base. I have nothing but for respect for all of the people who contributed into the bells fund.

Yeah we're pretty s**t hot

With posts like that you are welcome here anytime :) we may not have the most fans... but we do love everyone that follows our mob.

I seen that it was too late but do you want that $11?

That is very generous of you Galaxy and thank you for the offer. We have already raised a family membership with home games access for the HELLSBELLS family but such was the overwhelming response that with the left overs we are purchasing Huddle memberships for kids that use our Huddle program.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back