Primetime Priceys shelter for degnerate punters (the betting thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who's up for some tennis punting!??

Thiem (rank 19) to beat Carreno-Busta (rank 63)
Monfils (rank 18) to beat Gulbis (rank 80)
Tsonga (rank 9) to beat Mayer (rank 37) on clay

$3.18

Might look for a 4th leg..
Possibly West Ham or Draw
No Paire? Lol

Yep. Except I also need Garcia-Lopez to win and when he came back and won the first set I thought that was all over. Cue a rollover in the second....

Tennis. Almost as bad as the nba.

Jesus. Muller just 15-40 up and shat the bed. I've got a bad feeling....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$1.33 favourite. Ranked way higher than your 19 year old opponent.

Win the first set after being way behind and then ship the next two in a ******* weak performance. And the problem is that this happens every ******* week with supposed top players.

There are absolutely problems with this game. I'm done, it seems too crooked for me.

$1.33 favourite. Ranked way higher than your 19 year old opponent.

Win the first set after being way behind and then ship the next two in a ******* weak performance. And the problem is that this happens every ******* week with supposed top players.

There are absolutely problems with this game. I'm done, it seems too crooked for me.

You're not alone on this one :mad::mad::mad: absolute campaigner, only needed him and the Spurs to win to finish off a multi. These 250 events are a farce, up there with the NAB cup in terms of relevance apart from a week or so out from a grand slam.

I was originally going to have Garcia Lopez in my multi but started to see his price drift and Chung come in prior to the start so decided to avoid that game.

For the prices to change by 10 -11 cents there had to have been some decent money come in for his opponent.

Has dodgy written all over it.

**** it.. go large..

Thiem win
Monfils win
Tsonga win
West Ham or Draw
Celtics win
Spurs win

@ $10

Just realised West Ham v Liverpool will go to extra time and penalties (semi final FA cup yeah?)

So how does my bet work.. surely west ham or draw at the end of regular time because a draw can't eventuate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back