The Official Week 16 'Get Your (Len) Bias Here' Thread Including All Star Weekend

The biggest traffic cone in defense in the league is

• James 'double cursed' Harden

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Oug McErmott

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Anus Kanter

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Damian 'busy working on my rapping career rather than defense' Lillard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He's an intellectual Pygmy. I'd wager if he fell into a barrel full of nipples, he'd come out sucking his anus

Efa

“That’s nothing,” Morris said. “That’s part of being a leader, being a big brother. Sometimes, little brothers and big brothers get into it. That’s what happened. Wrong place, wrong time.

Last edited:
What about bulls planning on offering Gasol up to $20 mill to stay according to Windhorst? What the **** is going on there
Windy 'the bulls will never trade lu'

2 weeks later....

Also did I hear the following conversation between the Suns commentators.

"Something I really want to do is see a panda in real life"

"Aren't they in Australia or something?"

Which is bad, but the response was even worse

"Yeah, I think they are all over the place"

:thumbsu: USA#1 :thumbsu:
there getting confused with bears! Iv never seen a drop panda

Efa

“That’s nothing,” Morris said. “That’s part of being a leader, being a big brother. Sometimes, little brothers and big brothers get into it. That’s what happened. Wrong place, wrong time.
Kieff the leader

image.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

J Shuttlesworth

Let us know if you're alright

I'm fine man...

U76EjmQ.gif

Seriously shitty news. The difference he makes on the court was clearly evident again during his short return, has made some strides with his offensive game too. Speedy recovery MKG :hearts:

#beingaBobnetsfan

I'm fine man...

U76EjmQ.gif

Seriously shitty news. The difference he makes on the court was clearly evident again during his short return, has made some strides with his offensive game too. Speedy recovery MKG :hearts:

#beingaBobnetsfan

Torn labrum again :(

I've got a baaaaaaad feeling about this.
Somebody get us a real GM, stat.

Also:
During an appearance on "Mike & Mike" Thursday morning, ESPN's Brian Windhorst revealed that there's been "cursory contact" between the Timberwolves and Thibodeau over possibly bringing him aboard.
http://www.thescore.com/nba/news/957658
Good? Bad? Indifferent?

Back