Lonzo
KCP
Caruso
Hart
Ingram (Brandon & Andre)
Kuzma
Mo Wagner
Brook Lopez

and they laugh....imagine if you kept them all!

What the uninitiated fail to understand is that what you see now with the likes of Hart, Randle, Caurso, Kuzma, Lonzo is totally different to 6 years ago. They seem to think that the way these players play today is what they would definitely be should they have stayed in LA.

peternorth I think it might be time...

The Knicks have finally earned a weekly thread title dedication without the letters 'LOL' appearing in the mast.

Josh Hart has transformed this Knick lineup

Didnt think he would be this good

His +/- stats are insane.

Hartenstein coming good too.

peternorth I think it might be time...

The Knicks have finally earned a weekly thread title dedication without the letters 'LOL' appearing in the mast.

His +/- stats are insane.

Hartenstein coming good too.
This team will give anyone in the East fits over 7 games

Defensively elite and Randle & Brunson are legit A graders

RJ Barrett being absolutely rancid is the issue

Suns win and Mikal sons Boston. Throw in a Pat Bev tech from the bench and Andre Drummond blowing 3 point blank dunks (surely a record). What an enjoyable day of hoops.

Shocking loss for Boston considering how tight the race for the 1 seed is.

In saying that, it only counts as 1 loss and as long as they’re peaking during the playoffs, who cares.

This team will give anyone in the East fits over 7 games

Defensively elite and Randle & Brunson are legit A graders

RJ Barrett being absolutely rancid is the issue
Not a chance vs Bucks or Celtics but can definitely be annoying against others.

Gives me Bulls vibes from last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They had Rob Williams ahead of Mobley and Allen for DPOY when he had played like 14 games lol

One interesting aspect of the East this season is that the top four teams all have above average interior defences, arguably the best in the league.

Gets lost amongst all the scoring records, but it's bit of an old-school throwback. Curious to see what happens in the playoffs.

Considering what just happened with the Pacers staff and his crew you would think even he wouldn't be this stupid... Am getting to the point where i am happy to see anyone but the Grizzlies win it over the next few years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back