2023 NBA All Star Weekend (Feb 20 @ Vivint Arena, Salt Lake City)

Remove this Banner Ad

Was always going to happen but the best performing front court player is coming off the bench in the All star game

Probably will start in place of Durant (I don't think he should risk playing in it tbh)

If anything, I think Giannis should have missed and JoJo started (based in the performances this season only)

Probably will start in place of Durant (I don't think he should risk playing in it tbh)

If anything, I think Giannis should have missed and JoJo started (based in the performances this season only)
Yeah i am a huge Giannis fan boy but i think he has been the worst performed of the 4 this year. Ultimately it doesn't really matter just a small knit pick.

Yeah i am a huge Giannis fan boy but i think he has been the worst performed of the 4 this year. Ultimately it doesn't really matter just a small knit pick.

There is new edge to Embiid and Philly this season that I hope translate to the playoffs. He is long overdue to play in the conference finals.

My own suspicion is previous playoff failures by Philly (which is hardly his fault really) is why voters (fans and the media) probably still don't give JoJo his 'due'

Looking forward to the friendly city of Salt Lake City welcoming the NBA brother and sisterhood to its abode.

The Conference selected teams are as follows:

East All-Star starters

Giannis Antetokounmpo (Milwaukee Bucks) - Captain

Jayson Tatum (Boston Celtics)

Kevin Durant (Brooklyn Nets)

Kyrie Irving (Brooklyn Nets)

Donovan Mitchell (Cleveland Cavaliers)

West All-Star starters

LeBron James (Los Angeles Lakers) - Captain

Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors)

Luka Doncic (Dallas Mavericks)

Nikola Jokic (Denver Nuggets)

Zion Williamson (New Orleans Pelicans)

Reserves will be announced on February 2 (USA).

Embiid back to back 2nd team all NBA's when he was the 2nd best player in the league because you can't pick 2 centres

But can snub him from the All star team and pick 0 centres

Fresh Prince Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

My ballot

East
Harden
Mitchell
Tatum
Durant
Embiid

Brown
Irving
Giannis
Randle
Haliburton
DeRozan
Adebayo

West
Doncic
SGA
LeBron
Sabonis
Jokic

Curry
Lillard
Morant
Zion
Markkanen
Edwards
Jackson Jr

5 minutes in to the Lowe post and I’ve already lost my kind. Ramona Shelburne who votes on this voted for Lauri over Sabonis just because the game is in Salt Lake City… she even acknowledged she shouldn’t vote like that but did it anyway.

Also had Garland as the 2nd guard in the East… I love Garland but he was not in the 3 or 4 best guards yet alone too 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DeRozan getting in is baffling to me.

I think Randle deserves to make it, despite being so unclutch, his put up a very solid and consistent numbers for the Knicks.

Speaking of the Knicks, Brunsen was robbed, definitely have him ahead DeRozan or Holiday in the East. Happy Halliburton got in though.

Rapt for Dom Sabonis to make it one, one of the good guys in the A.

Garland should be very much in the convo with Harden and Brunson as being Durant's replacement. 22-3-8, 42% from 3, +6 net rating and also has played solid defense for the most part

and yeah Derozan probably shouldnt have made the team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back