Player Watch #1 - Jesse Hogan - traded to Freo - #fistedforever

Status
Not open for further replies.
The timing of the Boyd substitution was amusing, straight after yet another Hogan mark/goal. It was almost like Beveridge was saying "Enough is enough Tom, this guy is embarrassing you."
More like Fitzpatrick was embarrassing him

Just a little something I created..

lxhc3.jpg

Love watching hogan go about it. He has that swagger and plays like he knows he's got his opponent covered. For the dee's sake I hope he'll be a long term player and resist the offers that will inevitably come from the west.

Love watching hogan go about it. He has that swagger and plays like he knows he's got his opponent covered. For the dee's sake I hope he'll be a long term player and resist the offers that will inevitably come from the west.
Has already resisted one offer from Freo apparently, when he resigned with us.

subscriber only. Can we get the cliff notes?
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...-leave-melbourne/story-fnca0u4y-1227339416389

Paste that link into google and click on the first result.

Main point of it though (article is from May 7th)

Demons young gun Jesse Hogan is planning to stay put when his current contract expires at the end of 2017. Both his family and management yesterday denied he would consider moving home to Western Australia, as reported in Perth last weekend.

Ah yes, I've read that before. Quote isn't even from him.

Still, on the plus side it's infinitely better than 'no comment' or 'delaying making a decision'.

But from this point on I'm putting my faith in Hogan to stay. What other choice do I (we?) have?

If the Hulk ever feels homesick bring his home here! I'll start a fund and MFC can help out. Get it done if the time ever comes

All the sharks will be coming for him it would be naive to think otherwise. Its a good problem though, we just need to keep improving on field and prepare an absolute monster contract for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back